16 Team Custom League - Fantasy Football

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sent emails on fun, auction and ppr. Nothing is entirely set yet. Given the raw number of drafts, we are going to have to have some on a week night.

Fadaar

That guy
I can't remember, but when keeper date passes do all other players go back into the pool immediately so you can see who'll be available for draft?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to move up into the 6th,7th or 8th round and will do a 2 for 1 lower pick trade of some sort. Hit me up - Rake Fighters.

theawddone_sl

shitlord
What type of draft? If it's not snake, going to be pissed again
frown.png

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I sent a counter Gilg, not sure if that would be something you'd be interested in, but I know I'm not willing to sacrifice a "first" round pick for any player unless it's like Rodgers.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I felt that was really fair, I might be buying Andy Reid + Charles makes the new version of what we had in westbrook years ago too much though. I am looking to unload Forte or Johnson now though, looking for like a 5thish.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Willing to move Darren McFadden for a 10th rounder if anyone is interested. Vincent Jackson for a 9th.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
HAha is it you that keeps proposing for my 6th rounder? I get the email but I haven't actually loged in to look.