16 Team Custom League - Fantasy Football

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
The league has been activated, will be doing roll call soon, then the draft lottery.
 

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
202
9
Ham , 1 ) if we have any spots , my brother would be interested . 2 ) Are we back to allowing trades ?
 

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
170
15
Chris Johnson and Schaub on the block! Someone give me a quarterback
frown.png
Why did I ever not keep Stafford.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
trading players is open (or should be) and draft pick trading returns this year after a 1 year freezeout.

remember: you're required to keep 3 players

we won't know of any available spots until close to August I would imagine
 

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
14,815
7,613
What about new folk without keepers? Do we inherit people who dropped out last year? Can I get whoever had AP?
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
if someone takes over a slot, they take over a team and their players and choose their own keepers from that roster
 

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
1,730
5,445
Ryan Mathews, Demaryius Thomas and LeSean McCoy on the block. Looking for picks or a higher tier keeper in some sort of package deal.
 

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
14,815
7,613
if someone takes over a slot, they take over a team and their players and choose their own keepers from that roster
Right on. Has it been decided what teams the new people have inherited yet? I'd like to see how terrible my team might be.
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,013
13,556
Meh think I'll just stick with Freeman, Dalton, and MJD. Not a big fan of keeping MJD but who knows he could have a good year.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
What about new folk without keepers? Do we inherit people who dropped out last year? Can I get whoever had AP?
I think we've had two people leave in four years of the league, so I wouldn't hold your breath! :*(
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
I have Decker, Roddy White, Leshoure, Antonio Brown and Jimmy Graham available for picks. I don't need a lot to move any of them
 

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
2,869
52
I want to shake my team up. I gotst Brees, Stafford, Mcfadden, Alfred Morris, Vincent Jackson, some other bitches.
 

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
202
9
Im still waiting on a reply ~ But we all know RG3 is not being traded. Flacco on the other hand , maybe .