Silver Baronet of the Realm
Missed the entire game taking my GF to the airport
mad.png
. Doesnt look like I missed much, was hoping Manning would throw 4-5 TD's

mad.png

mad.png

Inabox_sl

shitlord
How long is Oakland going to be terrible? For the last two years I've been picking them as a dark horse for the AFC Playoffs, how many top-12 picks can you get and still suck?

Homsar

Well didnt they fucking waste 80m on Palmer and Jamarcus(actually cant remember what they gave up for Palmer TBH FR pick?) and then they pick up class acts like Mcclain in the draft and treat Coaches like Cable and Gruden like shit. They do this to themselves

Homsar

Browns actually try, Mccoy had potential, they brought in Holmgren who did great his first year as GM with getting Hillis, TJ Ward, and Haden. On top of thay they had to deal with the Ravens, and Steelers the last decade. They're just the Browns, and it kind of sucks that a few of my friends friends never want to get into football anymore since they're lifelong fans

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
They should have picked someone else instead of Weeden. McCoy is fine as long as he isn't getting ass raped in the backfield.

Build up and then get a QB.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this the part of the season where I talk about how happy I am that Peyton Manning is no longer in my teams division?

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
not being able to punch it in against the raiders is reason for concern but a win is a win

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love this thread so much. Except for you Rams faggots.