2012 NFL Season

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure the Cardinals will shit the bed today, that should improve their draft position.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
C'mon. I have dogged Atlanta all year. I dont think they are Super Bowl contenders at all. I only defended them this time because I think they can win a divisional playoff game. No reason that team couldnt get to the Championship game. Also, almost doesnt mean DICK. They won all their home games so far, period. Like I said, if they cant win at least ONE playoff game after securing the #1 seed then Smith needs to go.
I respect Smith. He's a good coach doing the best he has with who he has to put on the field. Falcons' problem is mediocre QB talent, Turner has turned down the final hill of his career and their D is just mediocre too. Matt Ryan is waaaaay overrated. The playoffs always show the Falcons for what they are, barely a 1 dimensional team with easily exploitable flaws that can't keep up with truly great offenses. I hope GB goes down there and takes a giant shit in their home town again.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just think how good the Titans would be if they spent a high draft pick on a franchise Qb... oh wait.

Doligan_sl

shitlord
How many yards would Megatron get on a real team with a real qb? 2,500? 3,000? When I watch him play I don't understand how a defense can stop him.

Sterling

El Presidente
How many yards would Megatron get on a real team with a real qb? 2,500? 3,000? When I watch him play I don't understand how a defense can stop him.
Don't think it would really work that way since most real teams likely wouldn't throw it 700+ times. His efficiency would likely go up though!

Doligan_sl

shitlord
If he was on the Pats, Brady would throw to him like 30% of the time, mostly deep, like he did with Moss. I bet he would gain at least 15,000 yards in a single season.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Well to be fair, if he was on a real team with a real QB they would probably actually have other competent people to throw to as well.