2012 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Saints may not have a bounty program anymore, but their defense still plays dirty as fuck. No reason to even touch Newton at that point of the play, instead he rolls up on his leg. Classy.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Schaub for Flacco straight up
I'd have to think about this one.

GOsNe.png

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rex Ryan needs to be fired. Sanchez is a complete joke, he should at least give Tebow a chance to run the offense.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure he would trade all that for a real offensive line plus Andre and Foster.
bro Schaub only has a HOF WR and a potential HOF RB to go along with one of the best centers in the league.

I'd love Romo on the Texans, because he may have 3 INTS in the game right now, but he is at least capable of scoring 2 tds in 5 minutes. Schaub I think has gone 10+ quarters without throwing one

Sterling

El Presidente
Never count on the HOF for a receiver! Chris Carter still not in and it took like 5343 years for them to add Art Monk.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
bro Schaub only has a HOF WR and a potential HOF RB to go along with one of the best centers in the league.

I'd love Romo on the Texans, because he may have 3 INTS in the game right now, but he is at least capable of scoring 2 tds in 5 minutes. Schaub I think has gone 10+ quarters without throwing one
Cheer up, by the time the Texans get a new Qb the HOF WR and RB will be out of their prime. Kinda like how the Cowboys will fix their o-line when Romo is 40.

Cathan

Haha, announcers mad cause Saints home crowd was clapping when Cam Newton got injured.
Few years ago I was at a game where Steve Smith got hurt and there were some people cheering, like maybe 2 or 3% of the whole crowd but it was really shitty. I'm sure every fan base has some shitbags like that though : /

Cathan

Saints may not have a bounty program anymore, but their defense still plays dirty as fuck. No reason to even touch Newton at that point of the play, instead he rolls up on his leg. Classy.
They were falling down, or at least the defender was. There's no way you can 100% say the defender intentionally rolled up on his leg. Did he intentionally continue to fall into Cam? Sure, I'm certain he wanted to knock Cam down like every defender wants to do on every play.

Rolling up on his leg there is like rolling a 20 in D&D, was just luck. Way to spin some shit the way you want though. How about that Failed challenge earlier that clearly should have been the Saints ball? No mention of that eh shitbag? The announcers and Mike Pereira said it should have been Saints ball.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Houston/Atlanta - hard to see either team making any noise in the playoffs. What a way to end your seasons.

Fucking lol @Sanchez, Jets. Ryan is a dumbass.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, how about them Texans? LOLOLOL.

Thank you, Colts! Now I get to watch Denver whoop up on the Chiefs.