2012 NFL Season

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well that's nice. NBC at the bottom of the Broncos/Chiefs stats has "Chiefs clinch #1 overall draft pick." Good for them. Hard fought.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK4UDa0atfuyNYkBd5Wa-xNiDixzTCPNR0r4CRRbzQtkg_fxVv1w.jpg
Lol, okay.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm going to be in Northern California on the 12th/13th. Is there any way to know if San Francisco is playing Saturday or Sunday now? I'd kinda like to go if I can find a ticket, but my flight not be there early enough if it's the Saturday game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guess you guys are confused, AP didn't break the record, why the fuck would I be mad? It's ok, I understand how being a Niners or a Lions fan can make you stupid.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like whoever wins this game will be hosting on Saturday. Which means the Seahawks get a short week to travel.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Guess you guys are confused, AP didn't break the record, why the fuck would I be mad? It's ok, I understand how being a Niners or a Lions fan can make you stupid.
Hey now, Tarrant is a Lions AND a Vikings fan.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, I'm going to be in Northern California on the 12th/13th. Is there any way to know if San Francisco is playing Saturday or Sunday now? I'd kinda like to go if I can find a ticket, but my flight not be there early enough if it's the Saturday game.
what city are you going to be in ?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We aren't confused, we just know 9 yards doesn't mean shit in terms of Dickerson being better. AP is better simply because he's better. What was Dickersons yards per carry in a running friendly era?

Lol, okay. I mad.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
We aren't confused, we just know 9 yards doesn't mean shit in terms of Dickerson being better. AP is better simply because he's better. What was Dickersons yards per carry in a running friendly era?

Lol, okay. I mad.
At least one of your teams made the playoffs today!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Lol, okay. I mad.
Better at what? Getting the single season rushing record?