2012 NFL Season

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
That was a great game. I was standing up shouting for AP to go. That whole last half I was hoping he'd run left every time they handed off. From my couch it just looked like free yards over there lol.

Even if he didn't break Dickerson's record it sure as hell felt like an astounding accomplishment. Sad to see football regular season come to a close for the teams it still matters to. Playoffs are always great to watch. I think I enjoy seeing teams I hate get eliminated more than teams I want to win though!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Better at pretty much everything he needs to do bro. It's okay, you can cling to 9 yards while everyone else knows AP is better at his position. Carry on sir.
He's nowhere close as good at Jheri Curling, or obtaining single season rushing records. (or the rookie rushing record, also held by a certain Mr. Dickerson.)

eric-dickerson1.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have that Dickerson jersey. He was awesome. Dickerson made the running back position cool.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really getting sick of Romo very publicly bitching out his receivers after he throws shitty INT's.