2012 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Collinsworth kidding us with this bullshit? Blocked low means you sissyslap the QB in the head? Weak ass call because it's a weak ass rule, but there's no controversy about it actually happening.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate to say it, but should Morris be considered for OROTY? He's had the 3rd best rushing season by a rookie QB ever. I mean, I know Luck, RG3, and Wilson are electric, but that's a pretty ridiculous number.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Is Collinsworth kidding us with this bullshit? Blocked low means you sissyslap the QB in the head? Weak ass call because it's a weak ass rule, but there's no controversy about it actually happening.
He was saying that he was forced to bring his hands down to rebalance after being blocked low, and since RG3 was standing basically right there he hit his head.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he was on a different team sure, but being on a team with RG3 takes him out of consideration.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate to say it, but should Morris be considered for OROTY? He's had the 3rd best rushing season by a rookie QB ever. I mean, I know Luck, RG3, and Wilson are electric, but that's a pretty ridiculous number.
Morris plays QB too?! THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

sebur

Bronze Squire
TBH if you didn't have those 3, he would probably easily be OROTY...but with those 3, no way it is going to happen, even as impressive as it is for a rookie RB.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My thoughts on the call, it is the right call but just know the situation and dont call it. It wasn't a bad hit or something dirty so just let it go and let the players decide it.