2012 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The NFC North gets the AFC North and NFC West next year (Cards and Browns the only weak teams in the bunch); Bears SoS opponents are the Saints and Cowboys.

I expect only the NFC North divisional winner to be in the playoffs next year (and to be bounced by the divisional round); I wouldn't bet on Da Bears on being that 9-7ish team.
The NFC North had the NFC Westthisyear. Pretty sure you don't have the NFC West again. 99% sure that the NFC West has the NFC South and AFC South next year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Eagles signed Chip Kelly
Just read this - great move for Kelly, but I don't know if I'm sold on his capability as an NFL HC. If Saban couldn't do it, I can't see Kelly being able to (especially in Philly). Eagles are dogshit.

This move most affects Oregon I think, whose in danger of losing some recruits now.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
The NFC North had the NFC Westthisyear. Pretty sure you don't have the NFC West again. 99% sure that the NFC West has the NFC South and AFC South next year.
Yeah, NFC North plays the AFC North and the NFC East in 2013.
Guess I am happy about the Trestman hire, hopefully he can put together an oline and get the offense to actually do something. I'm not expecting great things with the defense being so long in the tooth but I guess we'll wait and see.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was talking about me being a closet fan now cause I'd like to see Chip do well.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah the question mark threw me off... Well Sounds like you know a lot more about them than me. I wonder if he will build an offense around Foles or grab a different QB to run what he does in college. People assume he will go about it that way but I'm hoping he evolves his style a bit

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I have no clue. Will be interesting to see. Heck, I wonder if he will keep Vick even.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't see how they could keep Vick, maybe if he was in his mid 20's but at this stage in his career he's brittle as fuck and Kelly offense would result in him being stretchered off sooner than later.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was my original thought on here about a month ago. It would make sense. I'm assuming he already talked that over before he agreed to come.

mcnuttz_sl

shitlord
It's about time the Eagles grabbed a HC. They've known for awhile that they were going to shitcan Reid. Did they not have someone in mind this whole time?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't give a shit about the Eagles beyond laughing at the Dream Team of the last two years, but I'm excited to see what Kelly can do there. If nothing else their games should be fun to watch.

If Tim Tebow goes to Chicago they'll finally have a franchise QB for the first time since McMahon.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Steelers should sign Tebow as a running back, although I don't think he fumbles enough to make their roster.