2012 NFL Season

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I feel like Safety play has severely declined in the last few years. Got to be the hardest position to evaluate/draft after QB because no one seems to be able to do it.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
He has indeed became a lot more butt hurt since his team stopped under performing and just started sucking entirely.
That made me LOL
smile.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ole-with-bears

Aaron Kromer, our first interim HC, is the Bears new OC. I'm curious how he works out. I hated him as HC this year but I don't think he got put into a good situation.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bears also hired Aaron Kromer as new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach. He was previously an O-line coach for the Saints.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
From another forum

The season before Trestman went to the Alouettes, they gave up 68 sacks. The first season he coached them, they gave up 22 with the exact same offensive line.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I can't remember a single instance of a coach having a shit load of opportunities and never getting it, leaving the league entirely and now becoming a HC. It certainly doesn't give a Bears fan a warm and fuzzy feeling and smells more like typical McCaskey cheapskate shit.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I can't remember a single instance of a coach having a shit load of opportunities and never getting it, leaving the league entirely and now becoming a HC. It certainly doesn't give a Bears fan a warm and fuzzy feeling and smells more like typical McCaskey cheapskate shit.
I think teams are just tired of retreading the same coaches at this point. Might as well take a shot on some guy from the CFL or college than hiring some HC that just got fired for his team being terrible. Romeo Crennel and Norv Turner should never be a HC again.

Besides Andy Reid and Lovie Smith, who got fired more just to have a change than them being bad coaches.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Trestman has a pretty impressive resume and CFL isn't that dramatically different than NFL. O-line blocking is still o-line blocking whether its CFL or NFL.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I hope I'm wrong but my expectations for the Bears will do in 2013 certainly aren't high at the moment.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Im actually glad they went with him and not try to hire someone like Gruden, Norv Turner or Andy Reid.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The NFC North gets the AFC North and NFC West next year (Cards and Browns the only weak teams in the bunch); Bears SoS opponents are the Saints and Cowboys.

I expect only the NFC North divisional winner to be in the playoffs next year (and to be bounced by the divisional round); I wouldn't bet on Da Bears on being that 9-7ish team.