2012 NFL Season

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No team in this league will stop Brady from scoring. They might limit it but the real question is how much can Kaepernick put up. He is looking at a world of hurt if you ask me.
Niners D needs to stay stout and not give up and Hopefully Kaep can throw the pats off their game. The main thing is the Pats rarely fuckup and rely on other teams making mistakes, if Kaep plays a safe game they have a shot

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Saints essentially out of the playoffs and that bloody arrogant Brees doing nothing in January and February made my week.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saints essentially out of the playoffs and that bloody arrogant Brees doing nothing in January and February made my week.
I noticed there is a lot of hate for Brees this year? I always thought he was one of the more liked guys. what's the deal?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't remember all the details but considering what he's done for that town I don't think it should of dragged out like that. It didn't with the other elite guys did it?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm jealous. I would love to go see Manning play.
Because neverending snap counts are so exciting.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I noticed there is a lot of hate for Brees this year? I always thought he was one of the more liked guys. what's the deal?
Brees is nowhere near as good without the best offensive playcalling coach in the NFL telling him what to do.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Stephen Jackson is going to shoot him after Peterson breaks into the secondary on the first carry?