2012 NFL Season

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Baltimore - Always a good idea to fire your OC so late into a season, leading your division.

L
O
L

NY Giants

L
O
L

Whats sad is the worst QB playing in these one o'clock games isn't named Bradford, Weeden or Tannehill. Well done Flacco, well done.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Likely, but what they are doing isn't worth a shit atm. I'm ok with seeing some gambling to get back nto the game.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know what AP needs to do in order to get me to start him over AP in Gridiron at this point, wtf is wrong with me

Graham is the worst long distance kicker I've ever seen

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been around much, EQMac got me hooked. But if anyone wants to avatar bet the SF game tonight I'm in, even if you're just someone who hates me or the Patriots. Heres your avatar if I win.
rrr_img_3449.jpg

rrr_img_3449.jpg

rrr_img_3449.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trent Richardson rolls for two TDs so far today. Thst gives him 11 for the season. He has more rushing TDs than the Dolphins have passing TDs.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Giants can't get their shit together until they HAVE to. They have a one game lead, so the time is not now.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dolphins feel the need to whip out the fake field goal from the Jags 4 yard line. Of course they blow it. You're playing the worst team in the league and you need fake field goals? Fuuuck :-(