2012 NFL Season

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Baltimore should be fired up for the Giants next week thanks to this drubbing.

Bears losing opens up Wildcard slot for a 2nd team from the NFC East, too.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Ravens offense is fucking pathetic. I will not be surprised at all if the Steelers or Bengals end up winning the AFC North.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol @ baltimore. fuck manning hurt him or something.

oh thats right. you cant get to him.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Where is arasycultler face?
At the bottom of a very large glass of beer, wondering where it all went wrong? (The answer is, of course, one word simple: Schedule.)

Though even I am surprised at the Bears. There's a chance the Vikings can knock them out of the playoffs. Whodathunkit?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Has a team ever had such a turnaround season as the Colts? I can see them going 11-5. They're making this a game for a Texans and they play each other again in two weeks in Indy. I could see Indy pulling off a win.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wish I still had the quote from FoH, but I called this Bear's shit months ago.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish I still had the quote from FoH, but I called this Bear's shit months ago.
I'd like to get in on this one too I predicted all these losses going back 7 games ago or so.. Whenever it was they started playing real defenses. Anyone who looked at their schedule could tell they well going to be in for a long 2 months lol.

Lovey fired at end of year?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
A lot of people in this thread (or at foh forums) called the bears demise including myself when I taunted Araysar with "and thus begins the much predicted fall of the bears".