2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rumblings now that the latest (did I really just type that?!) murder motive might be cover up for the prior murders - hence him saying on recorded audio "you can't trust anyone anymore" - further down the rabbit hole we go. This is the kind of news I live for.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't murder anyone
"On Nov. 16, 1999, near Carruth's home in Charlotte, North Carolina, Cherica Adams, a real estate agent he had been casually dating, was shot five times by Van Brett Watkins, a night club manager and friend of Carruth. Surviving the shooting for a while, Adams called 911 and described how Rae Carruth behaved: he had stopped his vehicle in front of hers as another vehicle drove alongside Adams and its passenger shot her, and Carruth then drove from the scene."

Holy shit. I knew Carruth was scum, but I had never bothered to read the details. I thought he'd just paid some associate to off her. Wow, that's fucked.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Rumblings now that the latest (did I really just type that?!) murder motive might be cover up for the prior murders - hence him saying on recorded audio "you can't trust anyone anymore" - further down the rabbit hole we go. This is the kind of news I live for.
Really? Did Hernandez' brother in law's sisters friends cousin tell you that? Rumor has it this all stems from a failed drug deal for 1/4 pound of weed. Also Illuminati.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
BNxa3V9CIAISKrq.jpg

BNvMzdiCYAA8Xac.jpg

BNw4KEECMAE9P0u.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...2012-killings/

He may soon face legal trouble in the deaths of two other people in 2012 - and police have recovered what they believe is a key piece of evidence that could tie Hernandez to that case.

According to CNN, the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year in connection with the shooting deaths of two people in 2012. Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings.

On July 16, 2012, police found three shooting victims on a Boston street corner. Two of those victims died. Only today was it publicly reported that police believe Hernandez may have been involved in that shooting.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People must get dropped in Boston all the time. Sounds like a dangerous place for dangerous people.

rrr_img_33082.jpg

Cybsled

The real reason for the big dig is to help people avoid driving into the bad parts of the city;o

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit, murdering a dude to cover up a double homicide.

It's a shame the death penalty was abolished in Boston in 1984.
Can you have a Wakandan moment if you're not a Wakandan?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"On Nov. 16, 1999, near Carruth's home in Charlotte, North Carolina, Cherica Adams, a real estate agent he had been casually dating, was shot five times by Van Brett Watkins, a night club manager and friend of Carruth. Surviving the shooting for a while, Adams called 911 and described how Rae Carruth behaved: he had stopped his vehicle in front of hers as another vehicle drove alongside Adams and its passenger shot her, and Carruth then drove from the scene."

Holy shit. I knew Carruth was scum, but I had never bothered to read the details. I thought he'd just paid some associate to off her. Wow, that's fucked.
There was a show about it on something like real sports or 30 for 30. They interviewed his son, who now has cerebral palsy, and it really pisses you off that this piece of shit is getting out in a few years.