2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would they erase anyone's stats? They are part of the record books one way or another. It doesn't condone his behavior to acknowledge that he played.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All hail Bernard Pollard
rrr_img_33359.jpg

Been a member of his fan club ever since!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The NFL hates Hernandez right now. Just after getting past the lock-out and the concussion thing starts to die down a bit, Hernandez comes through with a blockbuster murder 1 to highlight the NFL's player image problem and multiple arrests.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I've recognized a correlation between people with tiny forehead size and low intelligence

rrr_img_33649.jpg

rrr_img_33650.jpg

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, Sam Sutter is a hardass who loves putting dudes away for gun crimes, nevermind murder. Bristol County was a shithole under Paul Walsh, and since Sutter has come in he has dropped the homicide rate here by a good margin.

So yeah, they didnt even want to charge him with obstruction because Sammy Sutter got 4 fucking search warrants before he hit him with murder 1.

If he did kill 2 other people that is hilarious.

I mean, c'mon, just look at the guy. He looks like he wants to fuck your life up.
Back in the 90s I was a cook at a restaurant in Fairhaven. This dude was a real dick about the exact definition of "eggs over medium".

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Back in the 90s I was a cook at a restaurant in Fairhaven. This dude was a real dick about the exact definition of "eggs over medium".
lol I live in Fairhaven. What Restaurant?

Yeah. Sutter is a fucking prick.