2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Seahawks will need to replace Leroy Hill, no way is he getting resigned after getting arrested for a 3rd? time. We also need a lot of help with our pass rush and a big bodied receiver would be good too. Otherwise I think we have a good team ready to challenge for the NFC West next year

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Niners need a more level headed center of the field guy on Defense to keep guys focused (think a Woodsen or Urlacher style personality) and a wideout who won't quit on routes all the time like Moss does. Outside of that, if they can keep people from breaking Kaepernicks legs, there in good shape for a while. A mid round fullback might not be bad, to prep for Gore's inevitable departure, either.

The entire NFC Central is in pretty bad long term shape, except for the Packers (until Rodgers finally gets killed by that shitty O-line), but the Packers have the problem of having leaned on their overstacked offense for too long. I think Arizona is probably the team with the most across the board needs going into next season, though. Outside of Fitz, that whole team has absolutely nothing going for them.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cowboys need...
02+-+2006+Cowboys+@+Seahawks.jpg

... never mind, it doesn't matter.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree Niners are still in good shape, but we dont know if Harbaugh is going to be a Belichick like coach who has true longevity and wisdom to continue putting a quality team on the field year after year. I think he is a good coach, and his brother has had the helm at Baltimore for 5 years already and has a ring now. So Jim should have at LEAST 3 more seasons in him, with 7-8 more with the team the most. So maybe the window is still wide open, but they already choked away two chances to get a ring these past two seasons. Usually 3rd times the charm but if they get the injury bug next year or the Seahawks win the division, they are going to be fucked.

They need to have a good draft this year. Last years draft was meh. Im still bugged about the wasted Taylor Mays pick. Is he even in the league?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Giants are in some serious cap trouble, which is concerning considering Beatty, Cruz, and Phillips need to be re-signed. Cruz negotiations are going terribly at the moment, no news on Beatty, and apparently Phillips could possibly not be resigned.

What the SHIT. At least they're working on Nicks' deal, it should provide a framework for Cruz's deal. If either of them walk I'm going to be pissed. And there isn't a better post-safety in the league than Kenny Phillips, it's entirely the reason they gave up big play after big play when he wasn't in the game. It's why Webster went to absolute shit.

Hoping they can sign him cheap after he had a pretty shitty/injury-riddled season, and he can get his legs back under him, but he looked SLOW when he came back, which is never good for a cover safety.

Whatever, at least I'm not a Cowboys or Eagles fan. Faggots.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nicks and Phillips they should sign, for sure. Cruz they can afford to let go, especially if he is being an asshole during negotiations. Beatty I have no clue on.

Cruz is almost certainly asking for Megatron money or close to it if the negotiations have bogged down so much that the owner is out there making negative comments about them. Granted, John Mara is a shithead. I dunno how that one gets done without a lot of hurt feelings or the franchise tag.

Assuming Griffin comes back more or less the same, the Redskins need to do a root canal on the secondary...and probably look at another #1 or #2 receiver and maybe something on the offensive line since injury prone quarterback is going to be a fact of life around here.

Jozu

Dont worry bro, RGKNEE will be back. He might be even better too!

But seriously he needs to practice sliding this off season. Dude literally has no fucking clue what he is doing when it comes to getting down. He almost looks lost right before contact, always opting to awkwardly absorb the hit instead of just giving himself up feet first.

Also, Cruz is a faggot.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So the Pats have a couple things to address. Who do you franchise? Talib or Welker? The much safer bet is to again franchise Welker, and hope to sign Talib. If I had to have one though, I want Talib. He makes SUCH a huge difference in the Pats secondary, I would say in the handful of games he played, he was invaluable.

Welker...Can you get that sort of a production from an available free agent?

I PRAY that the Ed Reed meant what he said about playing for Belichick. Teach these kids how to get some balls, and play as a unit.

Cruz will absolutely want Megatron money. He isn't worth that IMO, and gets franchised. Curious, how has Cruz been an asshole during negotiations?

Jozu

Cruz is a straight buster.

He had 2 good years and all the sudden he is the best receiver in the league. Gtfo.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the Pats have a couple things to address. Who do you franchise? Talib or Welker? The much safer bet is to again franchise Welker, and hope to sign Talib. If I had to have one though, I want Talib. He makes SUCH a huge difference in the Pats secondary, I would say in the handful of games he played, he was invaluable.

Welker...Can you get that sort of a production from an available free agent?

I PRAY that the Ed Reed meant what he said about playing for Belichick. Teach these kids how to get some balls, and play as a unit.

Cruz will absolutely want Megatron money. He isn't worth that IMO, and gets franchised. Curious, how has Cruz been an asshole during negotiations?
He's asking for over $10+ per, and his agent hasn't budged on the price. Again, this is all speculation though, and it could be the Giants PR trying to put a bad spin on Cruz.

He won't get franchised, he'll be tendered if anything. He's a RFA, so they'll most likely go that route.

And Mara is not a shithead, you just got your jimmies rustled cause he pooped on the Skins.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nicks and Phillips they should sign, for sure. Cruz they can afford to let go, especially if he is being an asshole during negotiations. Beatty I have no clue on.
I absolutely agree with Nicks and Phillips. That offense goes to shit without Nicks, it's frustrating as fuck.

Phillips guards the deep ball in Perry's defense, and really protects a pretty fucking weak secondary.

Cruz is definitely an integral part of the Giants now, and I'd hate to see him go. Him and Nicks are probably the second best tandem in the league (Jones and White get the nod for now, especially after Nicks' year), but I do think it's easier to replace a slot than a premier outside receiver.

Beatty should be a pretty high priority. I'm hoping he comes cheap, as he doesn't get a lot of press and isn't really near pro-bowl/AP level publicity, but certainly could work his way into a top 10 tackle in this league.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Colts need at least a semblance of an o-line. Dropping Freeney should help on the cash front, but the colts are spending next to nothing as is, so lots of room to pick up some gap fillers.

Chiefs just need to replace their whole offense minus Charles and Bowe

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's asking for over $10+ per, and his agent hasn't budged on the price. Again, this is all speculation though, and it could be the Giants PR trying to put a bad spin on Cruz.
I wonder what other teams think he's worth? And yeah, the Giants can't afford to lose him or Nicks.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Dolphins think he's worth that. and what mexican doesn't want to live in Miami?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Lets see even if Falcons don't get Gonzo to come back, I only see us really needing OG and RB for offensive side. We definitively need another LB, DT, DE and possibly a CB according to how Grimes plays coming off the achilles injury. It is going to be a lot tougher season for us with the teams we have to play this year and the NFCS will once again not have a back to back winner of the division.