2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That part at the beginning about the practice field really hit home as a Redskins fan. I think we finally got an indoor practice facility 2 years ago. One of the most profitable teams, not just in football, but insportsand Dan Snyder couldn't throw up some cash for an indoor facility. Fucking ridiculous. And now after being the laughing stock of the NFL for having a field so completely fucked during the playoffs, and they're still not going to replace it.

Anyway, it's amazing how jacked up the Raiders were. Like, I knew Davis was insane as he got older, but the fact that they couldn't even upgrade their accounting practices because Davis was insane...just awesome.

Here's to another 30 years of Jerry Jones.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Aww shit, bitches. Just an hour and a half til we get to take our best guesses at what week Dallas gets eliminated from playoff contention.
It's going to be fun to guess what week kaeperbro gets knocked out for the season, same with RG3. Washington and SF play each other this year I believe, maybe they can both be knocked out on fedex field.

Vince Young scored very low and was still taken 3rd overall. Teams have shown that they give 0 fucks about what you score on the wonderlic.
you're right, drafting a stupid Quarterback worked out.

also, believe it or not i've taken a mock wonderlic when i was in high school at a Patriots training camp event and scored a 35. I was a sophomore, so honestly, you're barely literate to score less than a 20.

regret_sl

shitlord
Anyway, it's amazing how jacked up the Raiders were. Like, I knew Davis was insane as he got older, but the fact that they couldn't even upgrade their accounting practices because Davis was insane...just awesome.
Yeah, whenthisis your owners right-hand man and your franchises spokesperson, you've got some serious issues.

Amen.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, whenthisis your owners right-hand man and your franchises spokesperson, you've got some serious issues.

Amen.
So, you're a Raiders fan? Thatdoesexplain the username.
smile.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We are getting Steelers in Baltimore for the Thanksgiving night game.
Finally, a Thanksgiving game that might not suck. Though the Detroit game last year was pretty good if IRC.

And fuck that schedule. Both the MNF and SNF games the Bengals drew are against the Steelers. Ugh. I can already see myself calling in sick the next day.

5 prime time games for the Redskins...up from what was surely the bare minimum guaranteed for each team in recent years. No pressure, Griffin!

Looking like a pretty brutal schedule in general...other than a very competitive division the Redskins are at Denver, at Green Bay, and at Atlanta. At least the SF game is at home, but probably going to hurt regardless.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
you're right, drafting a stupid Quarterback worked out.

also, believe it or not i've taken a mock wonderlic when i was in high school at a Patriots training camp event and scored a 35. I was a sophomore, so honestly, you're barely literate to score less than a 20.
Dan Marino scored like a 10, and he did ok.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That part at the beginning about the practice field really hit home as a Redskins fan. I think we finally got an indoor practice facility 2 years ago. One of the most profitable teams, not just in football, but insportsand Dan Snyder couldn't throw up some cash for an indoor facility. Fucking ridiculous. And now after being the laughing stock of the NFL for having a field so completely fucked during the playoffs, and they're still not going to replace it.

What's the correlation, besides the relative wealth Jones has by virtue of owning the team? The one knock he has against him comes from him being GM, not owner. See, he has the balls to actual take the position instead of someone like Snyder, who hires a GM and then forces him to do what he wants anyway. Now, Jerry the GM is pretty bad. Well, when he's not taking any advice except his own, that is. But as for an owner? The difference between Jerry and Danny Boy are like Day and Night.

Cowboys get the usual gauntlet at the end of the season and open the season with the Sunday Night game. Yay. I guess.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jones does seem to at least spend money on facilities and shit. Snyder and Davis and Mike Brown seem (seemed) hell bent on making the organization a shitty and even dangerous place for players. I'm not sure how much Brown interferes with personnel issues like the rest of them though. You can bet if Jerry had natural turf and they were in the mix to host their first playoff game in forever there would have been fresh sod being trucked in so his #2 overall superstar QB wouldn't blow out a knee on a clump of dirt.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if RGIII plays 16 games I like to Redskins win >= 9 games.
So, 6 wins then?

It's entirely possible he DOES play 16. Anyone wanna make a stupid avatar bet for the duration of the playoffs? I say he misses at least one.

Someone else should do the same bet for Kaepernick.