2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Enjoy Winfield Seattle fans. Dude is a class act and was a big fan favorite here in MN. Wish we wouldn't have cut him despite the cap figure.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Enjoy Winfield Seattle fans. Dude is a class act and was a big fan favorite here in MN. Wish we wouldn't have cut him despite the cap figure.
Hopefully he can teach Sherman to keep his mouth if not closed at least a lot less open than it has been.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Pat Summerall died today
frown.png

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...-at-age-82.ece

Him and Madden were so awesome together. In the early/mid 90's, 49ers games were almost always on Fox, so we were fortunate enough to get them as the broadcasters almost half the season.

moontayle

Golden Squire
RIP. Jesus I still remember him and Madden just killing it for years, really helped make Football one of the most watched programs in America. One could argue that without him and Madden that things wouldn't be near where they are today.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Miss Madden and Summerall.

Those were the good ol' days. Football is drastically different now than it was in say, 1993. Given all the rule changes to protect offensive players, the CBA changes with off season rules etc, contracts and guaranteed money, game much faster, its a totally different game is some ways.

Throwing for 4000 yards used to be like hitting 50 homeruns. Now like 8 guys do it a year lol.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can still hear Summerall in my head after punishing some pixels in Madden football. There'sss a man down... Sweet music to my ears.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jozu, that "Keep calm" shit is so fucking queer it's unbelievable.

Sorry, had to say it.