2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'd say no. Drafted but never made it out of training camp

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The thing that is so crazy is I had a lawn sign out for Sheriff Tom Hodgson in the last election. I also drove through north attleboro last week cause it is next to my town. I went to the wendies that is next to the industrial park where this murder happened. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich with no tomato and a frosty. Crazy shit.

Intox_sl

shitlord
Need some ideas for Fantasy Football team names that take advantage of this tragedy.
Shot to the back of the Headnandez is the first one I thought of. Could use a few more ideas.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Now police say he's ALSO being questioned in connection to a 2012 double homicide. Is this guy the fucking Zodiac?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now police say he's ALSO being questioned in connection to a 2012 double homicide. Is this guy the fucking Zodiac?
You know, I was thinking to myself yesterday after reading the prosecution detail stuff "This doesn't sound like his first rodeo".

Also, supposedly the prosecutor is a total hardass who doesn't move forward with cases unless he's almost guaranteed to get a conviction.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Need some ideas for Fantasy Football team names that take advantage of this tragedy.
Shot to the back of the Headnandez is the first one I thought of. Could use a few more ideas.
Odinslayer Herpnandez

Ok, maybe that's more of a EQ name

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
XV6pAlb.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't murder anyone
Guess it depends on your definition of severe. You and your buddies getting together to kill your girlfriend and your unborn child is way worse. The fact that he didn't actually pull the trigger so he gets a lighter sentence is a bullshit flaw in the legal system.