2013 NFL Playoffs

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dislike the Harbuagh's more than I dislike Patriot fans. I want to see Brady take them both down. NE > 49'ers.

I dislike the Harbuagh's more than I dislike Patriot fans. I want to see Brady take them both down. NE > 49'ers.
if the ravens and 49ers win, i'd imagine we'd hear "Whos got it better than us? Nobody!" over 10,000 times if you watch NFL Network or ESPN on a regular basis.

I think it's truly due to Green Bay's piss poor defense, just take a look at the first drive Minnesota had with Joe Webb at qb, they were nearly unstoppable. GB knew they were going to run and still couldn't do a thing about it. Heck I think even Mark sanchez can run 100 yards vrs GB.

Disp_sl

shitlord
If it's Patriots vs. 49ers I think the Patriots will get slapped around just about as bad as the Packers were. The only thing that might save them a little bit is their running game, but SF is dominant against elite passers not named Eli Manning since Harbaugh/Fangio took over. 2-0 Rodgers, 2-0 Brees, 2-0 Stafford, 1-0 Brady, 1-0 Roethlisberger.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the Patriots will take the 49ers if they meet up again. They almost took them a few weeks ago. Kaeperbro has not been all that consistent.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I think the Patriots will take the 49ers if they meet up again. They almost took them a few weeks ago. Kaeperbro has not been all that consistent.
He consistently shredded NE for 4 touchdowns when they last played, and he's had his 3 best games of the season in the last 4 they've played. He wasn't as consistent in his first few games, but he's been on fire outside of the Seahawks game recently.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
49ers beat the falcons
pats beat the ravens (no way is flacco going to the super bowl)

49ers beat Pats

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What if Atlanta and Baltimore pull it off...then you have the Ryan v. Flacco draft class battle for the Super Bowl. It would be hilarious if Ryan destroyed Flacco and all the jokes Ravens fans love to point in his direction have to go silent.