2013 NFL Playoffs

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Take this shit to the 2012 thread where you have been owned repeatedly about your 3100 yard passing QB who fucking sucks dick and stop shitting up this thread.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand why Burnem is so insistent on propping up a guy who threw 5 picks in one game to Jay Cutler's team.

Chicago offense rarely even gets to take the field when the defense is running back Romoceptions to the endzone non stop for the scores.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, 3100? Even Flacco almost hit 4k and he didn't even play in week 17.
Devil's advocate...he also had ~100 more passing attempts than Cutler. Flacco did lead in yards per attempt but they were fairly close there.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
And yet he listed Rapistburger and Stat Padford.

There's only 4 Elite QBs in the NFL, don't throw the word around so freely. Maybe 3 since Brees seems to be slipping the last couple years.
LoL slipping the last few years... Yep... 2011 was definitely slipping when he broke a shit ton of records. Fuck it... I mean what does 5000 yards or 40 TD's mean anymore anyway? Romo's chucking the rock around for like 6 or 7000 yards and 60 or 70 TD's amirite?

I guess I'd talk shit about everyone else if my QB was Romo and choked away 97% of the critical games he plays when everything's on the line.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
LoL slipping the last few years... Yep... 2011 was definitely slipping when he broke a shit ton of records. Fuck it... I mean what does 5000 yards or 40 TD's mean anymore anyway? Romo's chucking the rock around for like 6 or 7000 yards and 60 or 70 TD's amirite?

I guess I'd talk shit about everyone else if my QB was Romo and choked away 97% of the critical games he plays when everything's on the line.
Enjoy it while it last, I can name about a dozen QB's with more playoff wins in 2 years then your entire teams history.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How many quarterbacks can you name that have more playoff wins than Romo?
biggrin.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Post season QB stats:

rrr_img_9129.png
Thank goodness for Champ Bailey and Rahim Moore. The one thing I've been very impressed with from Flacco is the lack of turnovers...he's taken care of the ball much better this time around. Also how the hell did Russell Wilson end up with 572 when we held him to under 200...oh wait, Atlanta.