2013 NFL Playoffs

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, that was the silver lining for me. I have hated Moss since his days with the Vikings, as a Packer Fan. Dude thinks he is Jerry Rice, when really his is Terell Owens....without the superbowl rings.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that was the silver lining for me. I have hated Moss since his days with the Vikings, as a Packer Fan. Dude thinks he is Jerry Rice, when really his is Terell Owens....without the superbowl rings.
Uh... what team did TO win a Super Bowl ring with?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
TO did actually show up for the superbowl he played in. It's not his fault the QB was busy puking on himself.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I thought it was a great game in the 2nd half. Right at the end though, when the Niners were 3rd and Goal, I felt Keapernick couldve just ran it in for a score, there seemed to be a pretty good size hole and really think he couldve drove it in. The no-call at the end though was pretty /facepalm for me, I felt it was a clear holding call. I dont blame Jim for being pissy about it. Oh and fuck Ray Lewis and his fake ass preaching.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That isn't the point he is making, jesus. He is making the point that the hold was preventing the safety from happening sooner, giving more time for the Niners to do something. Maybe you should take the tampon out, sir.
Ah poor Dioblaire, dropped on your head as a baby eh? More time? 2 seconds? You're a huge dipshit and should be euthanized.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
TO did actually show up for the superbowl he played in. It's not his fault the QB was busy puking on himself.
True, he did play big in the one he was in. He still didn't win it though, which is what that crying dipshit was saying

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dipshit the jury is still out on. I think anyone without Ravens cock hanging out of their mouth likely made similar observations to mine and I agree the Niners fucked themselves as much as the reffing.

Crying, not really. Hate Lewis for all the reasons that have been outlined in this thread, but hate Moss almost as much. I just hate inconsistant officiating, especially after the failmary game this year. I didn't really have a dog in this fight, beyond disliking Lewis more than Moss. As a Packers fan I should have been rooting for SF to get its shit pushed in, actually, but I am not a homer that way.

But hey here is another post so the same three guys can neg me some more, if thats what makes you happy.

Someone should have informed the Niners they were at the superbowl, on one side the Ravens pulled out all the tricks to secure a ring and on the other side everyone looked like they were asleep. Those final four downs were despressing.

When they switched to Kaep I told myself if they win the Superbowl I could get behind it, but they didn't. Even though they lost for many more reasons than the QB during that final game, but still all they had to do was the same thing as last year just better and this was the one thing that jeopardized everything. It wouldn't be such a big deal except for that one horrific overthrown interception that pretty much negated any other big plays Kaep made and the fact that the only thing your other quarterback excels at is ball-security.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
on adult swim last night they showed a map of the US colored corresponding to who that region was rooting for in the game.... the entire east coast was for the Ravens except for the bitter lil girls up in New England lol.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FUck you faggots who negged me for caring about my team. I actually like Burnesto though so whatever on that neg but lol at people hating, at least I dont disappear like Cathan or Edko after a loss.

I know its a lot of tears, and I admit Im being a whiny cunt, but if you cant see that the Niners lost in heartbreaking, jobbed fashion you're lying to yourself. If people cant see that Reed was offside on the 2pt conversion they are biased and autistic. If people cant see that Cary Williams should have been ejected, you're an idiot. If you thought Crabtree didnt get contacted and held after 5 yards, you're a cholo.

Now with that said, the 49ers lost this game in the first 31 minutes. No doubt about it. It just sucks they couldnt get a call when the Ravens needed one on 3rd and 9 on a last gasp drive to stop momentum. And fuck it, yeah im pissed and butthurt, but no doubt they lost the game themselves. Jim Harbaugh knows it. So does Greg Roman. So does Kap.

They will be back next year mark my words.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Ah poor Dioblaire, dropped on your head as a baby eh? More time? 2 seconds? You're a huge dipshit and should be euthanized.
Who's the dipshit that is whining about about a neg? QQ moar. Point still stands, it was a holding call that should have been called, period.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bet Dan Marino kept saying the same thing.
frown.png

Fuck you man, that is what kept me up last night. I remember Marino saying on CBSS that he just wanted to play the game again. He wanted another chance and thought he would get it. But he didnt.

Keapernick might never get another chance. Hopefully when he does Greg Roman wont be the OC. I think Haraugh needs to look at his staff from Stanford and realize he might have to make a couple changes. His brother pulled the trigger. I think its his turn now. Roman fucked up horribly at the end.

edit: And I never bitch about negs get real. I had like -140 on FoH and never once mentioned a neg. Now that they are not anon I am more inclined to call someone out for being a faggot. Deal with it.

Disp_sl

shitlord
When they switched to Kaep I told myself if they win the Superbowl I could get behind it, but they didn't. Even though they lost for many more reasons than the QB during that final game, but still all they had to do was the same thing as last year just better and this was the one thing that jeopardized everything. It wouldn't be such a big deal except for that one horrific overthrown interception that pretty much negated any other big plays Kaep made and the fact that the only thing your other quarterback excels at is ball-security.
Holy shit. Maybe you missed it, but the 49ers secondary got fucking shredded by nearly every team over their last 6 games. There is almost no way they come back from a 17 point deficit on the road in Atlanta with Alex Smith, and to even pretend that Kaepernick wasn't a dramatic improvement in the playoffs is just idiotic. The 49ers defense going into the playoffs this year was nowhere close to the one going in last year.

Kaepernick made some bad decisions in the super bowl, but he's almost the sole reason they were able to come back from 17 points down, and almost come back from 22 points down.

Holy shit. Maybe you missed it, but the 49ers secondary got fucking shredded by nearly every team over their last 6 games. There is almost no way they come back from a 17 point deficit on the road in Atlanta with Alex Smith, and to even pretend that Kaepernick wasn't a dramatic improvement in the playoffs is just idiotic. The 49ers defense going into the playoffs this year was nowhere close to the one going in last year.

Kaepernick made some bad decisions in the super bowl, but he's almost the sole reason they were able to come back from 17 points down, and almost come back from 22 points down.
40 minute blackout didn't hurt either. The kick off return was about to spiral the momentum out of control. But yah Kaep didn't play horribly overall during the game despite all the shit I talked about him last night. However his inexperience caused a couple major errors that were as negative to the Niners chances of winning as anything the defense did. Hopefully he matures in to the position next year and this won't be his last Super Bowl appearance. He is exciting to watch.