2013 NFL Playoffs

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Seahawks are going to destroy Washington, sadly.
frown.png

Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter
49ers signed K Billy Cundiff.
There are probably hits out for him in DC and Baltimore, no surprise he had to flee across the country.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure I'll ever understand how Akers has one of the greatest years ever for a kicker then he shits the bed beyond belief the next year. I completely understand regressing to the mean but Akers is basically in a contest for worst kicker of the year with Mason Crosby...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, Cundiff set a touchback record a couple years ago and we gave him a nice contract. Then they changed the touch back rules making him worthless. Then he lost us the biggest game of his career.

Has any kicker ever blown a conference championship game in consecutive years AND in two different conferences? This could be history in the making!!!

I really don't get how anyone hires that guy. I expected him to get a job after we cut him, but after the debacle that was his short lived Redskins career? WTF?

Have fun punting at the opposing 40 instead of getting three points SF bros.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Well Akers can't make 40 yard kicks this year anyway, so not much different than what we're used to. But somehow he can tie longest field goal record.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just don't understand how none of these teams have picked up Longwell. Unless he doesn't want to move or something, he was still a really good kicker that the Vikings would have kept if not for Blair Walsh being a monster.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought Akers was a pretty reliable kicker all those years in Philly? Has he always been inconsistent from long or are these failings a new thing?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Akers was an animal from long range last year, which is why this season is so baffling. He was money on even low-mid 50's.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The most disappointing thing about the playoffs is we won't get to see anymore of this:

hynoski2.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the random unemployed kicker supply that dry right now that they resorted to Cundiff? It's gotta be 50/50 on him blowing a game for them.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Giants lost to the Redskins and Eagles by one point on missed field goals. Sorry, I saw red.
We should have kicked a field goal at the end of our win against you instead of kneeling on it to make you feel better.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I dunno man. I think it's pretty awesome that Eli put up a couple of Monster games sparsely the second half of the season yet shitsack of a team couldn't put more than 1 game together where they played real football. Nobody beats the Giants better than themselves. If Coughlin hadn't won a SB last year we'd have had 8 coaches fired yesterday.

So Osi says he's out. Writers were all over Tuck being washed up. JPP played like bambi this year. Nicks and Bradshaw get hurt walking out of the tunnel. Eli stillllllllll herps and derps as good as ever. Giants secondary can't cover a sandwich with mayo... Big blue trying to give the Jets a run for their money at failboating?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cathan, don't you have some dead dogs to bury or something? Or a fat wife to get divorced from? A step daughter to beat? Much more important than insulting the Giants lol.