2013 NFL Playoffs

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
ray lewis madden curse for that stupid opening speech
Thank you. Everyone I knew always said 'the madden 13 Ray Lewis speech always pumps me up so much its amazing blah blah blah'. I finally listened to the beginning of it one time and had to shut it off after I heard everyone used to say I wasn't big enough fast enough etc. and just thought when they fuck did anyone ever say that about Ray Lewis.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Patriots will never have another super bowl again with Brady

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Patriots will never win a Super Bowl again with Tom Brady as the quarterback.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I could understand saying Pats won't win with that shitty defense but why not Tom Brady?

From the other thread some guy said Peyton Manning had 300+ yards and 3 td's when Broncos went up to Foxborough. Peyton did have a good day, it's just Tom Brady always has a better day against the Broncos D, or at least he has the last 2 seasons.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Away from Bellicheat cutting the headset communications, the hometown refs, and the home crowd, there is no way the Patriots win. The only reason they have even been to the SB since spygate is that their division is so bad that it all but hands them 8 wins a season, which with the four auto homegame wins gives them 12 which makes homefield pretty easy to get year in and year out. Brady is certainly a good QB and will likely be a first time ballot HOF guy, but he had a lot of help during his career. The Pats still win without him under center. I don't think you can say the same about Manning, Favre, Young, or Montanna.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow lol..some serious Pats hate.. I don't know what you're respected teams are, but I'm an Eagles fan and if Tom Brady and Bilicheck were to say they wanted to come here next year, I don't think a lot of us would be upset.. This is just some down right hater talk now!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Away from Bellicheat cutting the headset communications, the hometown refs, and the home crowd, there is no way the Patriots win. The only reason they have even been to the SB since spygate is that their division is so bad that it all but hands them 8 wins a season, which with the four auto homegame wins gives them 12 which makes homefield pretty easy to get year in and year out. Brady is certainly a good QB and will likely be a first time ballot HOF guy, but he had a lot of help during his career. The Pats still win without him under center. I don't think you can say the same about Manning, Favre, Young, or Montanna.
I agree with most of what you say but you are aware a division can only award 6 wins per season. Also it's usually 1 of those teams that give them one of their few losses during the season.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I could understand saying Pats won't win with that shitty defense but why not Tom Brady?

From the other thread some guy said Peyton Manning had 300+ yards and 3 td's when Broncos went up to Foxborough. Peyton did have a good day, it's just Tom Brady always has a better day against the Broncos D, or at least he has the last 2 seasons.
Denver just never gets the ball rolling in the first half, for most of the first part of the season. In the game against the Patriots, Denver went down pretty early and started to come back late. That and the D just had a helluva time stoping the Bradies most of the day.

In the rematch, I think the defense will try to play out of there minds to prove they can stop them. Will they? Don't really know, since the Pats have always been a thorn in Denver's defense when we played them over the last decade. But I am confidant that the defense will show up, and with home field advantage, Denver can win this. Manning and the offense are clicking, and if we can get a few early scores with some stops by the D, it will be a long day for Brady and Co..

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
what a coincidence the dumbest motherfucker on the planet agrees with the dumbest post on the forum.
Oh sorry 2 people agreed on an issue you don't. Guess everyone is now dumb since they don't agree with you

The issue you two just agreed on is that the patriots "cheating" is responsible for 3 superbowls, 5 superbowl appearances, and the best offense in football for 6 years running. Also that Favre is somehow mentionable in a conversation about Manning montana and Brady.

also, my favorite part was "Brady had a lot of help during his career" Really? like who? Jerry Rice, marvin harrison, reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark? Oh wait..

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
They haven't won since they got caught cheating is what I'm getting at, adult. I don't buy into the hometown reff stuff and all that nonsense however.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh sorry 2 people agreed on an issue you don't. Guess everyone is now dumb since they don't agree with you
He's right tho.. It's dumb.. to discredit what the Pats have done over the last decade is some seriously dumb shit considering how they have constantly evolved all these years with a lot of guys other teams didn't want.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'm not saying they aren't a good team I'm just saying you can't rule out the whole spygate thing

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They haven't won since they got caught cheating is what I'm getting at, adult. I don't buy into the hometown reff stuff and all that nonsense however.
Theyve been there after tho lol.. what they cheated all year and stopped in the SB? this is retarded.. Give some credit to the Giants

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Every team has 3 division rivals which only makes for 6 games. Bills fight the Pats hard as fuck if you've recalled any of those games the last few years. Up until last year the Jets were fighting pretty hard also, of course that's changed now... A few years back the Dolphins won the division. I don't think that's the most competitive division in all of football but it's not quite Chargers/Raiders/Chiefs/Broncos bad...

8 home games + 3 divisional away games is 11 games.

The 49ers before the salary cap were unbelievably stacked with talent. Montana and Young had a shitload of help but they were very good. Any team that's won multiple Superbowls has generally been stacked with talent. 49ers, early 90s Cowboys, 70s Steelers, 98/99 Broncos...

Favre and Manning only have 1 Superbowl each but I'd argue they didn't have teams that were overall as talented as the great teams I listed above. It's almost a necessity to have a great QB but even a great QB can only get you so far.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of AFC/NFC.. I havent done any research on this.. I'm only going off what I remember from the season but from what I remember when a top AFC team played an NFC team they normally lost.. I'm expecting NFC to win this year no matter who is in for the AFC..