2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You realize Kaepernick is huge right? Hes not going to take a few hits and suddenly get hurt, just like Cam Newton. Unless you're rooting for a player to get injured on a late hit or a dirty play.
Yeah, only smaller players get hurt. GTFO with that stupid shit

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I don't know if the 49ers will win this game, and fuck they might even start 0-2 if they drop this game because they have to travel to Seattle next. But I feel good about this team anyway. Kaepernick is proving that he is here to stay and he can be successful as a pass first guy. Reid has replaced Goldston seamlessly, might even be an uprade. Running game sucks but we still have the best O Line and they should be able to get it going, especially when teams have to start dropping more into coverage. And Boldin, fuck yeah.

Just wish Crabs didn't get hurt, seeing Kyle Williams as the number 2 receiver is fucking painful.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, only smaller players get hurt. GTFO with that stupid shit
If you take it in the context of the conversation from earlier, my point was that Kaepernick isn't going to break down over time just because he may take a few hits.

And if you think Kaepernick's size compared to say RG3 or Michael Vick doesn't make him more resistant to injury then you're fucking clueless.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Christ, Janoris Jenkins might be the best player on the team. Kid should be a pro bowler every year

Also, Foote and Pouncey confirmed out for season. Awesome