2013 NFL Season

These receivers in az are in heaven with a decent qb....fitz just had a layup catch from a perfect Palmer td pass.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Everyone should have known Palmer to Fitz would result in Fantasy Points. The better question is if it will result in Actual Wins vs. real opponents. (I'm unconvinced so far.)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you take it in the context of the conversation from earlier, my point was that Kaepernick isn't going to break down over time just because he may take a few hits.

And if you think Kaepernick's size compared to say RG3 or Michael Vick doesn't make him more resistant to injury then you're fucking clueless.
No, it doesn't make him "more resistant to injury". There's a lot of injuries that size makes you more susceptible to.

People who insist on arguing about shit they're clueless on never cease to amaze me

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The 49ers offense is explosive. It will be scary when Crabtree is back.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About to start Jared Cook over Jimmy Graham.

Cook might lead fantasy TEs this year, continuing what he did all offseason. Its a good situation to be in having both

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait to see Clay Matthews' baseline HGH test. Probably what most guys will get popped for once the testing starts. Total mongoloid...you almost wish Staley would have had enough time to kick his ass for that punch before the pileup started.
Glad your on the case

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mathews got the taste, now I want to see the real deal, behead that motherfiucker.

Scyfi

N00b
Levi Brown fucking sucks so bad. I thought we almost got rid of his stupid ass but then they resigned him. He can not possibly be the best option.