2013 NFL Season

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lets talk a little about how awesome J-Cut is.

One of the offensive linemen described him"as "reptilian" and "cold blooded" Sunday night in the aftermath of the quarterback's clutch play in leading the Chicago Bears to a 40-23 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. "

"In the background, rookie right tackle Jordan Mills whispered: "He's Mr. Fourth Quarter."

"He has that ability, when everybody's nerves are kind of on edge and people have that heightened sense of whatever, Jay's just cool, just flatline out there," Long said. "In the huddle, on the sideline, in practice, Jay is a cool cat."
Would you kindly shut the fuck up before you jinx them. Btw I'm athiest and don't believe in that shit unless it's sports. STFU!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bro, get over your superstitions. This isnt 1613 and the Sun doesnt revolve around the Earth.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its week three. You have to get to at least week five before you can make any proclamations. We barely even have any division games in the books for most teams FFS.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Speaking of which, I'm forced to side with the wretched Raiders tonight. It would be so sweet to see the Griefs atop of the division, even for a brief moment.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As much as I'd enjoy seeing the Raiders hand them a loss, I've got too many fantasy implications hanging on the donkeys tonight. Maybe it will be high scoring and they still lose.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
Cutler is average at best. In other words, he's not causing the bears to lose like he normally does so you guys are all over his nuts. Imagine if they had a good qb.....

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Since I became a two team faggot and starting rooting for the Chiefs as a backup to my Giants, I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm rooting for the Chiefs this weekend just so I can start a thread saying that San Francisco let the better QB go.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jay Cutler is an atheist.

Can this guy get any cooler or what?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I know how this will sound coming from me but....if you are going to count on Boldin to get opendown the fieldyou're pretty much fucked. There's a lot he does very well but getting separation on long routes isn't it. Maybe you mean short/intermediate in which case sure.
Yeah I didn't mean he was a stretch the field speed guy. By "down the field" I just meant on the far side of the line of scrimmage from the quarterback. Possibly even on the far side of the first down marker.