2013 NFL Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've always thought Cutler was an above average QB who's been surrounded by vastly subpar talent. If the Bears OL is as improved as it appears to be, and Alshon Jeffery continues to step up along with the added weapon of Martellus Bennett, I think we could see a career year out of Cutler. The defense has picked up from where they were last year when it comes to forcing turnovers and creating scoring opportunities, but they seem to have trouble covering the top WRs on each team - see AJ Green and Antonio Brown.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The low passing yardage from Cutler remains a concern but he seems to get the yards exactly when the team needs them, he doesnt air out for 400 yards like Roethlisberger only to lose the game. In the post game interview they even said that they went into a very conservative play-calling mode by middle of second quarter since they were up by 20+ points.

On the other hand, the Bears D is also a concern by giving up big yardage but they make the stops when they are needed and they create an insane amount of takeaways that they convert to points themselves.

A fumble and a pick returned for 14 points against the Steelers
A pick returned for 7 points against the Vikings

That's not even counting the takeaways that they set up their offense for.

They lead the league in forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, interceptions and points created from turnovers

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a Giants fan, this season has been painful to watch, especially yesterday. Oh, well. I've been a Giants fan since I was a kid, I'll always be one. But I'll admit, yesterday was the first Giants game I've turned away from since I got the NFL package five years ago. I was so pissed, I didn't watch any more football the rest of the day.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As a Giants fan, this season has been painful to watch, especially yesterday. Oh, well. I've been a Giants fan since I was a kid, I'll always be one. But I'll admit, yesterday was the first Giants game I've turned away from since I got the NFL package five years ago. I was so pissed, I didn't watch any more football the rest of the day.
The only thing that kept me from tears during another shitty Redskins game was seeing the ticker updates about the Giants game at the bottom of the screen. Misery loves company!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Romo is doing better than Cutler.
In what? He has same amount of TDs and 80 more passing yards, which isnt really surprising because he has 15 more passing attempts.

Besides, when one of your 3 opponents so far is the New York Giants, you could have Stephen Hawking leading the league in offensive stats

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
In what? He has same amount of TDs and 80 more passing yards, which isnt really surprising because he has 15 more passing attempts.

Besides, when one of your 3 opponents so far is the New York Giants, you could have Stephen Hawking leading the league in offensive stats
Passer rating, yards, completion %, Ints, what Romo isn't doing better than Cutler in he is tied with him.

You want to talk about Opponents, can add all the wins the teams the Bears have faced and it doesn't even add up to all the wins the Chiefs have, Cowboys opponents combined record 4-5 and the Bears 2-7.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Romo 2-1
Cutler 3-0
That doesn't exist, Bears 3-0 Cowboys 2-1. If you want to compare Romo to Cutler then please try and find an individual stat where Cutler has out performed Romo in, one that isn't a TEAM stat like TEAM records
smile.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Cmon bro - no need to be so defensive. Romo stats are basically identical to Cutler's with exceptions of INTs and we know that Romo wont let anyone hog that record for long.

But the Bears are 3-0 and Cowboys are 2-1 and the only reason Cowboys even have a chance at 8-8 is because half the teams in NFC East are 0-3 right now.

NFC East has as many 0-3 teams as the entire AFC conference. Or the rest of NFC conference.

Solariss

Golden Squire
Lions fan here... recently moved to Northern Virginia back in November of last year from Detroit area. I had a friend fly down, and we went to the Skins/Lions game. Was a great experience having never been to an away game. I was surprised by the number of Lions fans there.. a helluva lot more than expected.

Also, just walking around D.C. and the mall on Saturday we ran into and spoke to a bunch of people wearing Lions shit to find out they were going to the game too.