2013 NFL Season

By all accounts Gruden was the type of coach that went to work at 4 AM and went home at 10 at night (or slept at the office). I would guess Gruden's answer would be maybe he retired for his own sanity or health reasons or family reasons related to how many hours he was working. I personally think he is trying (too hard) to be the next John Madden. Legendary Coach to Legendary Commentator, neither of which I would use to describe Gruden (and I like Gruden).
I always figured it was because he got fired by Tampa Bay and wanted to take time off so teams would start coming to him at some point. I'm assuming by now he has a reasonably good chance of being on the short list of maybe 4 or 5 of the teams that fire coaches every year. His name has been connected to the big college programs with imminent vacancies like Tennessee last year and Texas now. Plus, he's thoroughly ball washed just about every active player in the league at this point on his MNF broadcasts...probably isn't a single player who doesn't like him.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I am glad my lifetime favorite team the Peyton Broncos picked up that Welker fellow. Surprised his old team didn't want him, must have not been working out with thier quarterback.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
When did all these random Giants fan show up? Gtfo.

I want to suffer alone, not with you pitiful faggots.

And no fucking chance the Giants win with Romo as their QB. Cutler, maybe.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, no. Neither one of those faggots would have survived the beating Eli took against the 49ers. Romo's ribs would've shattered, and Cutler would've sprained his finger nail and sulked on the sideline.

Krag

Peasant
If Manning yells your number, points at you and audibles something, I'm not sure if the right call is to still blitz.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Manning yells your number, points at you and audibles something, I'm not sure if the right call is to still blitz.
Exactly this. Why wouldn't you be like "uhh... guys... change the play." You CAN audible on defense...

Tea_sl

shitlord
Lately Manning has been faking audibles. So now you don't blitz and he's got extra time to throw over the middle against your cover 2.

It's really a dick move.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
So the Broncos play the Eagles next week. Peyton may very well have over 1500 yards and 15 TDs passing by the end of week 4.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This is the life... Manning is a genius

14j92r5.jpg