2013 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pacman got arrested again.

Are the Bengals reverting back to 2007 Bengals?

Tea_sl

shitlord
That reads like cops being dicks. Disorderly conduct as a passenger while celebrating his birthday. He probably said something relatively harmless then the cop escalated the fuck or of it. Fuck Cincy police.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That reads like cops being dicks. Disorderly conduct as a passenger while celebrating his birthday. He probably said something relatively harmless then the cop escalated the fuck or of it. Fuck Cincy police.
It does sound like that. "Offensive language"? Really? Ridiculous.

Judging from what we've seen so far, the Bears have a pretty easy schedule. Already beat two teams in the AFC North and play the NFC East. The Ravens could be the only loss they suffer out of all of those teams. Maybe the Cowboys too.

Krag

Peasant
So I get that this is a longtime rivalry...but how the fuck did Oakland get on Monday Night Football?
I'm probably just remembering the bad more than the good, but it seems like the last few years there have been more clunkers than good games on MNF. And quite a few of those you could tell would be shit when they were scheduled, like Titans and Jets playing on Monday night last year, for whatever ungodly reason.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
How can you dislike police so much that you givePacman Jonesthe benefit of the doubt, seriously? Anyway, the NFL.com report says that Jones wasn't actually arrested, just cited and scheduled to appear in court for the citation.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah some consistency would be great. Got refs calling unsportsmanlike conduct for talking at someone one game and the next people are shoving folks to the ground and it's fine.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Terrell Pryor should be pissed. Bullshit P.I. call, followed by a drop. That was actually a decent first series for him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder why Jon Gruden stopped coaching? The dude's only 50 years old and has a Super Bowl.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Because broadcasting pays decently for like 1/100th the work.

Also, if Collinsworth is anything to judge by they let you drink on the job.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm probably just remembering the bad more than the good, but it seems like the last few years there have been more clunkers than good games on MNF. And quite a few of those you could tell would be shit when they were scheduled, like Titans and Jets playing on Monday night last year, for whatever ungodly reason.
The games have gotten shittier since MNF was moved to ESPN. Pretty sure the NFL does this on purpose. There's some serious animosity between the two entities.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
By all accounts Gruden was the type of coach that went to work at 4 AM and went home at 10 at night (or slept at the office). I would guess Gruden's answer would be maybe he retired for his own sanity or health reasons or family reasons related to how many hours he was working. I personally think he is trying (too hard) to be the next John Madden. Legendary Coach to Legendary Commentator, neither of which I would use to describe Gruden (and I like Gruden).