2013 NFL Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What do we think about Tayvon Austin so far? They haven't found the right way to get him the ball in space yet but he's shown flashes.

And when is Bradford's huge anchor of a contract up? Curious to see how they handle that situation.
The 49ers will manage to make Austin look like the 2nd coming of Megatron, don't worry.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He was sacked 6 times in Dallas game alone

So you know, what they have to do is really about what they have to do

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The only way Jeff Fisher can get to .500 is if the Rams win half their games. I think that statement qualifies me to coach in the NFL.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of my beloved Chief's closest geographical rival, the Rams, where the fuck did Robert Quinn come from? Dude has been playing like an absolute savage. DPOTY potential right there. Dude has been crazy disruptive.
He had a nice 1st week, by third week he basically had nothing. I think it was just a fluke.

Justin Houston on other hand has 7.5 sacks after 3 games already

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He had a nice 1st week, by third week he basically had nothing. I think it was just a fluke.
Sack and a stuff against Atlanta, 3 stuffs and a forced fumble against Dallas. He's no JJ Watt yet, but he's making big plays. Once he gets more consistent he'll be unstoppable.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Plays against Sheli this week, should have another 7.5 sacks by half time.
The scary part is that if you extrapolate that production across entire season, he would get 40 sacks in a season. Even if his production falls off 50% he can still basically tie Michael Strahan's record of 22 sacks in a season.

Sack and a stuff against Atlanta, 3 stuffs and a forced fumble against Dallas. He's no JJ Watt yet, but he's making big plays. Once he gets more consistent he'll be unstoppable.
Fair enough, didnt know "stuffs" became a stat now...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its like the Niners are mired in a team-wide rut. Not only has Kaepernick sucked dick, but the read option is non-existent, Patrick Willis is missing tackles and looked....lost at times, Aldon Smith is smoking cocaine and drinking too much vodka, and they are injury prone right now.

What the fuck. First time Niners suffered back to back losses with Harbaugh as their coach. Who knows though, Seattle is fucking dominant at home, one of the best teams we have seen at home besides the Patriots in quite some time. The Colts were a few plays away from being 3-0 and might actually be better than just a "good" team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its like the Niners are mired in a team-wide rut. Not only has Kaepernick sucked dick, but the read option is non-existent, Patrick Willis is missing tackles and looked....lost at times, Aldon Smith is smoking cocaine and drinking too much vodka, and they are injury prone right now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You should never watch ESPN for more than about 20 minutes a day. I have watched maybe 45 minutes today and I have heard the Bucs coach explain that he thinks Glennon gives them the best chance to win at least 37 times.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Truth. I don't think I can even take 20 minutes of it anymore, with the exception of MNF. Which sucks.

Fadaar

That guy
So since the Bucs are apparently throwing in the towel for the season, I need another team to pull for.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
The scary part is that if you extrapolate that production across entire season, he would get 40 sacks in a season. Even if his production falls off 50% he can still basically tie Michael Strahan's record of 22 sacks in a season.
Aldon Smith has 5.5 sacks in one game against the Bears last season. Oh how quickly things can change.