2013 NFL Season

Column_sl

shitlord
Changing the question to

How do you beat Tony Romo?

rrr_img_45548.jpg

No way to blame Romo here...when the game is 48-48 with over 900 combined passing yards the only conversation worth having is why both defenses sucked dicks for 60 minutes.

Cybsled

Fucking RIP Pats this year. Wilfork is out, so teams can run the ball at will. Gronk is still out. Brady has no solid weapons. GG. Broncos win Superbowl at this point.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great game by Romo, it is stupid the story will be the one interception. He has the worst timing. If he throws that in the first half then it isn't a story.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else hoping for a Praeter miss so this can go into OT? I wanna see 100+ points and 1000+ yards this game

Krag

Peasant
Goddamn, killed my nerves there. Cowboys offense looked great, Broncos defense looked like turd... fortunately the reverse was also the case.

Column_sl

shitlord
Great game by Romo, it is stupid the story will be the one interception. He has the worst timing. If he throws that in the first half then it isn't a story.
Majority of Romos picks are the play after he gets sacked, so Im amazed the red headed dumbass doesn't know that by now, and not give him an option play to fuck up on.

(2:39) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo sacked at DAL 14 for -6 yards (90-S.Phillips).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm glad peyton threw a INT finally. I can stop hearing about not having one yet every 5 minutes.

Good game though, but jesus both defenses should be worked to the bone because that was horrible.

Curious if it even entered the dallas coaches minds to just let them score quick and still have 1:50 left to try something.

Krag

Peasant
I'm glad peyton threw a INT finally. I can stop hearing about not having one yet every 5 minutes.
There'll be a new story to annoy quickly. Mainstream media likes to have only a few narratives to keep track of, keeps them from having to think too much and hurt their brains, so something else will quickly be repeated until cringe worthy like this one.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck it. Guarantee Giants win on Thursday and spark a run. Only TWO games out, Giants still taking this division with 9-7 record, and will win the Super Bowl in THEIR stadium.

Suck it faggots.