2013 NFL Season

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
JJ Watt gets a broken/bloody nose every fucking game. Sure it makes for a cool photo op once in a while, but every fucking game? There has to be some modification that can be made to his helmet that can prevent that.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Eh, I don't like the Chiefs' two games against the Chargers either.

That said, they have a very good chance of being in the wildcard mix (and judging from tonight, bouncing the Texans out), though I would point out that the Lions went 10-6 and got a wildcard without beating a single opponent that was better than 8-8.

The Chiefs have a better playoff formula than the 2011 Lions did, mind you.
The best I usually hope for is a split with all the division teams. Just more emotion in those games for the players, I think, and the better team had better not fuck it up.

I'd love to take one from Denver and the Chargers for sure. The Raiders are a 'wait and see if we need a win before I'll worry about them' team this year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers need to do something to jump start their offense. The run game is doing decent still, but Kaepernick is just not the same guy, running or throwing. I don't know what is going on, but they aren't going to with even 10 games playing this way.

Sterling

El Presidente
The 49ers need to do something to jump start their offense. The run game is doing decent still, but Kaepernick is just not the same guy, running or throwing. I don't know what is going on, but they aren't going to with even 10 games playing this way.
Like that?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kaepernick's confidence is just shot since that Seattle game. Dude needs to get his fucking balls back.
Yeah, something is up with him. Before, when he took over for Smith, he was playing like he had nothing to lose, because he really didn't. Now? He's playing like he's terrified of the spotlight.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Looks like The Vikes picked up Freeman on a one year deal.
Eh, The Vikings do have all their games against the NFC Least, all their home division games, the dumpster fire Giants, and the Panthers left to go.

Still, it seems too late to salvage this season; maybe they're hoping this works out beyond this year. (Though the Vikings have little room to work an extension with money from this year's salary cap.)