2013 NFL Season

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
While I am sucking on the 49ers ass, I want to add that I fucking love their jumbo jumbo package that they have been doing on short yardage. Both in this game and the Rams game they went for it on 4th and 1, put in 7 offensive linemen and might as well have put "We're running Frank Gore up the middle try and stop us" on the Jumbotron and both times not only did he get the 1st down, but he broke through for 20+ yards and in the Rams game he scored a touchdown. Gotta love that kind of smash-mouth football.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I was very concerned about the Niners run game earlier in the season. I'm not worried anymore other than Roman's tendency to try to out-think the room resulting in the Niners getting away from it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Only Dallas fans can have their QB go for over 500 yards and 4 TDs and still blame him for the loss.
Because the vast majority of Dallas fans have no idea about football that isn't spoon fed to them by talking heads, guess what the talking heads did? I don't know if it was timing when we turned the channel to the NBC for the SNF game but they had just started talking about that game, 900+ passing yards and 9 TD passes and all they fucking talked about was the 1 int. Manning and Romo both fucking went off, and the only thing mentioned was the fucking pick and that dumb ass talking about how he knows whats going on in Tony Romo's head.....

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
of Wilson/Kaeperbro/RG3 Wilson will be have the best career, RG3 is done within the next two years and by done I mean no one will want him as their starting QB and will be the next VY doing a tour of the league playing back up QB. I am undecided on Kaepernick still.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Steve Young was a pass first qb who could also run. His running was more of the defense fearing his pass more than someone like Vick.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Not sure why you wouldn't on Kaep. Going back to last year and then his college years he put up great passing numbers. The Niners passing attack has stumbled this year, but as has been pointed out multiple times, Kaep only has Boldin and a hurt Davis to throw to right now.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Because the vast majority of Dallas fans have no idea about football that isn't spoon fed to them by talking heads, guess what the talking heads did? I don't know if it was timing when we turned the channel to the NBC for the SNF game but they had just started talking about that game, 900+ passing yards and 9 TD passes and all they fucking talked about was the 1 int. Manning and Romo both fucking went off, and the only thing mentioned was the fucking pick and that dumb ass talking about how he knows whats going on in Tony Romo's head.....
I don't know why nobody calls these idiots out. Them claiming he throws late interceptions all the time are just listening to stupid people and repeating it back.

He's thrown 1 4th quarter INT this year. Last year which was his worst statistical year for INTs he threw 4 4th quarter interceptions, with only 2 in close games. 2 years ago he threw 2 4th quarter int all year, and only 3 the year before that.

He also led the league in 4th quarter comebacks last year and has the highest 4thquarter passer rating of all time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why you wouldn't on Kaep. Going back to last year and then his college years he put up great passing numbers. The Niners passing attack has stumbled this year, but as has been pointed out multiple times, Kaep only has Boldin and a hurt Davis to throw to right now.
College doesn't count or Tebows one of the best qbs ever. He still has less than a full season under his belt so he has time to prove me wrong, but his passing since game 1 has been atrocious

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was given a $90 Mendenhall in one of those leagues, so I wasn't bothering. The other, half my team was on bye, there was nothing I could do for that V, but I legitimately forgot that one
frown.png
less RL moar EQ

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Look at how much Tom Brady is struggling w/o any reliable pass-catching options
I think his receiving had improved quite a bit. They owned the Falcons. There are dudes stepping up at the right times. They didn't even have many drops yesterday. The Bengals defense just owned them in every way.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, we can argue and quote stats in circles about these QB's, but in the end if one person doesn't believe the other is or isn't a passing/running QB I guess it doesn't matter. (Yes I know I am saying this after arguing it over the last two pages, oh well)

So, is Houston really as terrible as they have looked the last 6 quarters? Thought they were suppose to challenge Denver for the Superbowl...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, we can argue and quote stats in circles about these QB's, but in the end if one person doesn't believe the other is or isn't a passing/running QB I guess it doesn't matter. (Yes I know I am saying this after arguing it over the last two pages, oh well)

So, is Houston really as terrible as they have looked the last 6 quarters? Thought they were suppose to challenge Denver for the Superbowl...
I wonder about Houston too. Their D is really good imo, but they seem to have a hole at QB. I don't know if Schaub is as bad as he has played the past couple games, but at the very least he has a huge confidence issue right now.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I wonder about Houston too. Their D is really good imo, but they seem to have a hole at QB. I don't know if Schaub is as bad as he has played the past couple games, but at the very least he has a huge confidence issue right now.
They should bring in Matt Flynn, Schaub is fucking horrible.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Flynn has a worse noodle arm than Schaub. When Schaub was "good" he was very accurate and made good decisions. Now he is making bad decisions and is pressing his throws which is killing his accuracy. I'd rather roll the dice with Yates or Keenum than bring in another popgun arm QB.