2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do you not kick the field goal? The Jets defense has been shitting on them all game.

Or at least let Matt Ryan roll out to his left and run it in, was available twice.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont get it, why not kick the FG and turn it into 1 score game instead of nothing.

I don't think anyone has questioned Ryan's ability to coach (well, to coach defenses) or motivate...guys probably like playing for him. You get the sense that he's really into it, like hugging and jumping around with his players after something good happens. Small things like that. It's always been his inability to avoid the circuses of his personal life, Sanchez, Tebow, etc. Plus his tendency to run his mouth...although that even stopped once the reality of the last few seasons sunk in up there.

If the Jets would start winning again you'd have no one making fun of his foot fetishes, his Sanchez tattoo, etc. It's all dumb shit that the media loves when the team is awful.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NIce flop by the CB there :p

Haha the kicker has saved 2 TDs. Then he pushed the jets guy on the sideline over.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Holy shit, they gave all that up for Jones? He's a badass, but damn. He's not worth all of that. That's so much potential depth taken away. No wonder why they signed so many FAs on defense.

As I type this, Jones makes a beastly one-handed grab.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some pretty weak calls, its like if they see the arm extended out fully its a flag no matter what.

Lol@ sut, actually weak calls against both sides.