2013 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, seeing how Cousins played in limited action last year in the regular season too, I think it may have been a great insurance plan for Shanahan to draft him. Hopefully RG3 can stay healthy and have a long career because I do find him fun to watch, but we all have our doubts. At the time I thought they were crazy drafting him so soon after giving up so much to get RG3 and with O-line to protect the investment still on the board. But Cousins could help Shanahan keep his job in the long run.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pat White played pretty well in that style of offense last night, it was good to see him on the field again.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this time, and having offenses with running QBs might dictate having more QBs than a normal pro style offense might so maybe he makes the Skins 53.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, seeing how Cousins played in limited action last year in the regular season too, I think it may have been a great insurance plan for Shanahan to draft him. Hopefully RG3 can stay healthy and have a long career because I do find him fun to watch, but we all have our doubts. At the time I thought they were crazy drafting him so soon after giving up so much to get RG3 and with O-line to protect the investment still on the board. But Cousins could help Shanahan keep his job in the long run.
Yeah he definitely got shit for it at the time, but Cousins was well worth the 4th round pick. Either a great backup/fill in starter when RG3 is dinged up or if he ever learns to stay healthy you can pretty much guarantee that some team desperate for a QB will give up at least a 3rd for him. Perhaps if he gets some playing time in the regular season again and looks solid he could even push his value up to a 2nd round pick for some QB desperate team, which would be great.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pat White played pretty well in that style of offense last night, it was good to see him on the field again.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this time, and having offenses with running QBs might dictate having more QBs than a normal pro style offense might so maybe he makes the Skins 53.
I'm hoping White plays well in the next few games and we cut ties with Sexy Rexy.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rex is just a weird non fit for that kind of offense. White is obv not Rg3 but he could plug and play better than Rex I'd think, and he throws a much better ball now that hes actually had a coach who taught some fundamentals.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are acting like little bitches right now. You gotta use theSex Cannon!Unleash the dragon!

UNLEASH_THE_DRAGON.jpg
Sex-Cannon.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah he definitely got shit for it at the time, but Cousins was well worth the 4th round pick. Either a great backup/fill in starter when RG3 is dinged up or if he ever learns to stay healthy you can pretty much guarantee that some team desperate for a QB will give up at least a 3rd for him. Perhaps if he gets some playing time in the regular season again and looks solid he could even push his value up to a 2nd round pick for some QB desperate team, which would be great.
Shit, look at Matt Flynn. Cousins already has a pretty decent resume by some teams' standards for QB ranking, apparently.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit, look at Matt Flynn. Cousins already has a pretty decent resume by some teams' standards for QB ranking, apparently.
I mean he's no top tier starter talent by any stretch, but the kid can play a little bit. He's more mobile than you'd think, and throws a decent ball. His decision making has improved as well (although he still throws some picks in practice I hear). You bring up Flynn and I kind of feel bad for the guy since Wilson happened, but I do think Cousins will get a chance like Flynn to be a potential starter somewhere eventually. He seems a good guy too, so I hope eventually he does get that chance that I think he'll deserve.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plaxico Burress done for the year and probably for good with a torn rotator cuff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha...holy shit. Just read this on the Ravens Why Your Team Sucks entry.

Terrell Suggs looks like Louis Gosett jr in the movie Enemy Mine.

rrr_img_39823.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The 49ers new kicker missing a 44 yarder gave me flashbacks. If they don't have a kicker that can make 35+ yard field goals reliably again this year I am going to cry. That cost them like 3 games last year.