2013 NFL Season

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking a time Warner just blacked out nfl network in dallas
I was curious wtf was going on. So we can't watch the game because TWC doesn't have cbs right now and they still blackout NFL network? I fucking hate TWC, I cannot wait to switch to AT&T Uverse at my next place.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 49ers new kicker missing a 44 yarder gave me flashbacks. If they don't have a kicker that can make 35+ yard field goals reliably again this year I am going to cry. That cost them like 3 games last year.
Dolphins will be cutting Carpenter shortly. He's not great, but serviceable. Cap casualty, and a rookie in camp doing well.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
How does time Warner have control over NFL network? Pretty fucked up
Because the local CBS station has the rights to the game so it blacks out the cable version - but Time Warner has also stopped showing CBS channels in Dallas/NY/LA, so can't watch it at all.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I didn't get to see the Chiefs game, but looking over the stats... our leading rusher was Chase Daniel, backup QB, 14 yards. I know it's preseason, but...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Actually, if I was Disp, I would be concerned about a j Jenkins and his comments

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who's ready to see the league MVP take the field tonight? Eli going to TEAR THAT ASS UP. Reuben Randle gon' shit on y'all Wakandans.

Going to be a great year for the Giants. 3 in 7 years, I can't wait!

Tea_sl

shitlord
It was amazing watching the patriots go from Brady to Mallet to Tebow. Holy shit they are fucked if Brady goes down. On the flip side I am encouraged by the Bengals back up QB situation. It may be preseason but at least the Bengals QB's weren't firing balls all over the field with seemingly no regard for where the receivers were or would be.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Who's ready to see the league MVP take the field tonight? Eli going to TEAR THAT ASS UP. Reuben Randle gon' shit on y'all Wakandans.

You better start using your phone as a phone.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

You're worse than any Dallas fan on this board.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Chip Kelly love incoming:

Eagle's gonna be good this year
I like Chip, but no. The Eagles will not be good this year. The team is not in great shape talent wise. The o-line is the only thing they've got going for them. They will put up points and it's going to be fun to watch, but there are going to be a lot of growing pains along the way.