2013 NFL Season

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't Griffin one of those sub-par Wonderlick test people? I remember Pryor was.
I don't think his Wonderlic got released. He graduated early from high school and did a pre-law degree in 3 years or some shit, though. I think he's probably smart, just doesn't know when to shut up. Or he's just caught up in his own ego/hype.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Holy fuck they just panned out and showed the stadium from the air, I don't think you could spot anyone that was there that isn't paid to be there. The stadium looked dead.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This playing games in London is getting out of hand, just read there will be 3 games played there next year

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thats the thing tho, the more the add the more likely a team will get put there.

I just don't see the appeal. I mean yes it would be a new market (that the Bucs would probably end up in), but the whole situation would be absolute shit for every player and staff member involved. Although the home field advantage from opposing team travel weariness would probably be huge. They would basically have to schedule home and away games in sets so that you didn't kill the London team though.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ha at the guy snapping for the Bucs, can't snap it high enough for 6"7 Glennon, nearly snaps it to high on the FG attempt....

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Griffin isn't dumb. From wikipedia:

Griffin graduated from high school a semester early, after serving as class president and ranking seventh in his class. He began attending Baylor University during the spring 2008 semester when he was 17 years old. Griffin graduated in three years with a bachelor's degree in political science and a 3.67 GPA, while appearing on the dean's list twice. During his final year of college sports eligibility, he was studying for a master's degree in communications.[14]
He's definitely closer to the Ryan Fitzpatrick end of the spectrum than he is the Vince Young end.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Twitter / ProFootballTalk: NFL announces Cowboys-Jaguars, ...

ZBzTd5f.gif