2013 NFL Season

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, that was a strange tangent. But yeah, PB and bananas are good.

So, defenders have to tackle the QB only at the waist? That seems one step away from flag football.

"We've had way too many abdominal injuries to our precious quarterbacks, what if we just strapped some strips of fabric to his waist?"

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Peanut+Butter,+Banana+and+Honey+Open+Faced+Sandwich+500.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well, that was a strange tangent. But yeah, PB and bananas are good.

So, defenders have to tackle the QB only at the waist? That seems one step away from flag football.

"We've had way too many abdominal injuries to our precious quarterbacks, what if we just strapped some strips of fabric to his waist?"
I think you can go for the lower leg(ankles, calf) as long as it is not knee level, but the rules are so odd I am not totally sure on that.

EDIT to explain more, you are going for the sack, fall to the ground and grab his calf/ankle is legit

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't go below the knees or above the numbers. You can trip a quarterback up below the knees, but if you go full bore into the knee area or below it is going to be a penalty.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Meh, I have a cousin that puts ketchup on mac and cheese which I think is strange as fuck. Doesn't mean Pete fucking Carroll is a fag.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh, I have a cousin that puts ketchup on mac and cheese which I think is strange as fuck. Doesn't mean Pete fucking Carroll is a fag.
Just stop you dumbass. Peanut Butter and Bananas has been an American staple ever since Elvis started doing that shit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watch the bicep and not the forearm, it clearly makes contact with the neck before or at the very least at the same time as his forearm.

Also, "I mean I'm going full speed and he is going full speed, and at the last second he ducked his shoulder, you know what I mean?" Brooks said. "I mean I don't think I could have done anything differently. I meanI could have tackled him lowerbut I'm running around quick and coming around the corner andI'm there trying to knock the ball out of his handsbecause I'm thinking he's going to throw the ball, but then he ducks his shoulder."

As I thought, Brooks even admits he could have tackled him lower, but chose to go high to try and force the fumble/sack. So if that doesn't deserve to be a penalty than what does? Does anyone see Brees duck in that picture? So add headhunting to the list and I hope he is fined. Consider my jimmies rustled, I'm sick of seeing this controversial call bs, it was only called because it was Brees', bs. If you've watched saints football in the brees/payton era you would know brees rarely gets those calls. He did get a "controversial" call in the jets game two weeks ago; there is nothing controversial about this call.
... Cathan?

Tears.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
PETA + Willis Mcgahee fail.

willisnude72.jpg

I wonder what that football is made of.

Also peanut butter and bananas is god damn delicious, especially if you add honey.