2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
yeah no shit hardly recall this guy(13 + years with foh/rr NFL) until the 9ers actually did something this last year.

irony at its best.

More like I hardly recall these 9ers fans dot dot dot retarded quotation marks.
That's because "fans" like yourself and Erronius just found your way to the NFL thread, after dusting off your Steve Bono jerseys that you had tucked away in the closest. You know, the second go-round that your team had at picking up our QB leftovers. It isn't my fault that you guys traded away a bunch of draft picks for another one of our mediocre, backup QBs. Don't be so salty, bro. You'll be back to a bottom-dweller in no time.

"Hey guys I totally get the joke, now watch me shit my Hanes-Her-Ways in rage as I explain how thoroughly I DO NOT GET THE JOKE!!!"
I get the joke just fine. I wasn't referring to the people like yourself and Dazuel. I'm referring to the people who areactualChief "fans".

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's because "fans" like yourself and Erronius just found your way to the NFL thread, after dusting off your Steve Bono jerseys that you had tucked away in the closest. You know, the second go-round that your team had at picking up our QB leftovers. It isn't my fault that you guys traded away a bunch of draft picks for another one of our mediocre, backup QBs. Don't be so salty, bro. You'll be back to a bottom-dweller in no time.

I get the joke just fine. I wasn't referring to the people like yourself and Dazuel. I'm referring to the people who areactualChief "fans".
What all us real Chiefs fans want to know is whom is going to give up a bunch of draft picks for your current mediocre QB.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I really don't remember Kirun being in the FOH NFL threads. But maybe I don't remember him because he wasn't a bigger crybaby than Jerle on a CIS-privilege rant on FOH, either.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're just saying that because you're such a damn Chiefs homer...
What the fuck are you on about? I was born and raised in Charlotte.

Curious to see all these faggot-ass KC Chiefs bandwagoners excuses for that half-Dilfer motherfucker taking snaps for them.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What the fuck are you on about? I was born and raised in Charlotte.

Curious to see all these faggot-ass KC Chiefs bandwagoners excuses for that half-Dilfer motherfucker taking snaps for them.
I thought we were all born and raised in Seattle. WHO ARE YOU?!!?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought we were all born and raised in Seattle. WHO ARE YOU?!!?
Not some front-running pussy who changes allegiance at the first sign of adversity. I was at the draft cheering when they picked Kerry Collins and crying when he turned to shit. I was at the 50 yard line and saw the light go out of Jake Delhomme's eyes when those cheating fuck Panthers "won" Super Bowl XXXVIII , and I'll never forgive them for breaking him like that. I still wear my Wesley Walls jersey every Sunday and I'll never forgive the Bears for stealing Peppers away.

No, sir, I will not jump ship like aratjust to cheer for the random flavor of the month team.

Nothin' could be finer
Than to be in Carolina
For a Carolina Panther football game!
Carolina!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Had you told me before the game that the Chiefs wouldn't sack Manning even once, or even really lay a hand on him, I would have guess they'd lose by 30-40 points. Guess it wasn't as bad as it should have been

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm staying where my heart is, with the Chiefs and that handsome Alex Smith. Y'all will be back. Smithie is too dreamy to stay away.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cop ass slap as Burfict runs into the tunnel is a great moment.

Wmlk25H.gif

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Had you told me before the game that the Chiefs wouldn't sack Manning even once, or even really lay a hand on him, I would have guess they'd lose by 30-40 points. Guess it wasn't as bad as it should have been
What I'll never understand is why they didn't blitz the shit out of Denver's first possession. At leastTRYto get Manning off his game. BLEURGH!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Motherfucker I never remember your ass back on FOH minus maybe Jozu in the NFL threads you little bitch lol.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't remember who I lost the avatar bet with (one of the few times I've made an avatar bet whatsoever) but think it was a Ravens fan. I do still have a lot of the stuff that I posted in NFL threads over the years. I even remember the 2nd pic because of a discussion over Chiefs fans just wanting the season to end so that they could immediately (within minutes) change gears to college sports, LOL. And Regime, FFS, he had Arrowhead on his character location for years and years and years.

Guess because people didn't camp out in the thread and whine nonstop they're bandwagon fans then...

rrr_img_49787.jpg

rrr_img_49788.jpg

rrr_img_49789.jpg

rrr_img_49790.jpg

rrr_img_49791.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Grimmlokk is becoming a parody of himself in this thread.

49ers defense is totally imploding vs. a good defense. If not for the turnovers it would have been another 9 point week. No one but Boldin and Davis can catch a pass more than once a game which is how it's been all season. Vs. a weak defense the running game can carry them but any team that is capable of covering Boldin and Davis and still stacking 8 in the box makes that impossible. On top of that, the play calling is so predictable the defenses know what we're going to do on first (run) and second (throw) down.

Luckily we have relatively weaker teams coming up (Redskins and Rams). Crabtree could be back by the Seattle game which will help but the offense has to get it together if they want a chance at beating Seattle. I don't know if I can stand to watch a loss to Seattle at home.

With regard to Kaep/Wilson/RG3 I don't think anyone should be surprised by them regressing this season. Hell even Luck's numbers are down this year. Defenses take a while to learn how to play a young guy and they almost always regress in their second year. The real test is whether they can learn to beat defenses that know their strengths and weaknesses. Cam Newton had a lousy second year and now he's playing well in his third year.

We all remember Alex Smith's first two years right?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Grimmlokk is becoming a parody of himself in this thread.

49ers defense is totally imploding vs. a good defense. If not for the turnovers it would have been another 9 point week. No one but Boldin and Davis can catch a pass more than once a game which is how it's been all season. Vs. a weak defense the running game can carry them but any team that is capable of covering Boldin and Davis and still stacking 8 in the box makes that impossible. On top of that, the play calling is so predictable the defenses know what we're going to do on first (run) and second (throw) down.

Luckily we have relatively weaker teams coming up (Redskins and Rams). Crabtree could be back by the Seattle game which will help but the offense has to get it together if they want a chance at beating Seattle. I don't know if I can stand to watch a loss to Seattle at home.

With regard to Kaep/Wilson/RG3 I don't think anyone should be surprised by them regressing this season. Hell even Luck's numbers are down this year. Defenses take a while to learn how to play a young guy and they almost always regress in their second year. The real test is whether they can learn to beat defenses that know their strengths and weaknesses. Cam Newton had a lousy second year and now he's playing well in his third year.

We all remember Alex Smith's first two years right?
Wasn't it his first 6 that were bad? Seriously want to know how bad Alex Smith is, go to the NFL.com and in their search area search Alex Smith.

Search for Alex Smith

Seriously what the fuck.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Had to host a party tonight. No idea who won. I assume it was the Chiefs. WOOOO undefeated get fucked 49ers fans.