2013 NFL Season

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ahmad Brooks would be the best linebacker on some teams. It's pretty ridiculous that he is either #3 or #4 on this team depending on whether Aldon Smith is drunk or not.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe how bad the 49ers running game looks tonight. They only have like 50 yards so far. Pretty surprising.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I can't believe how bad the 49ers running game looks tonight. They only have like 50 yards so far. Pretty surprising.
It looks like they decided that they weren't going to let Gore beat them and you can't blame them with the way Kapernick has played this year. What they failed to realize was just how fucking god awful their secondary is, trust me I know god awful fucking secondaries, I cheer for one on a weekly basis.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Skins are still putting 8 or 9 in the box. If they can't make the defense respect the passing game it's pretty damn hard to run against that.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
After years of watching the Bears have a poor offensive line before this year, Washington's front line is pitiful in comparison...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, we won. That's always the most important part. However, our offense still has big issues. A tad bittersweet. With that defensive performance, we should've annihilated Washington.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The sad part will be when the Redskins don't win another game, and the Rams get the #1 overall pick.
The only sad thing about that will be the inevitable bust the Rams pick at #1. (or worse yet trade a future franchise QB for picks and keep Sam Badford)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, we won. That's always the most important part. However, our offense still has big issues. A tad bittersweet. With that defensive performance, we should've annihilated Washington.
Yup, I hate to be the guy that complains in victory, but there are clearly still huge issues on the offense for the 49ers. The expectations coming into this year was huge, and given the current outlook they are looking at a first round playoff exit if they even make it. Arizona has suddenly come alive and are looking like a decent team, and of course they still have another game against Seattle.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pop

robert-griffin-iii-hit-in-the-nuts-by-sf-a.gif

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
LOL, as if Smith wasn't making his life miserable enough already.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm out on the zone-read QB. Does anyone still think Johnny Football is going to be a good pro QB?
I think he could be. He threw for 450+ yards and 5 TD's against Alabama.. and that's as close to an NFL defense as you will see in college.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And then LSU happened, again. JFF was never a sure thing, especially at his height. He is also bailed out a ton when he throws up jump balls because he has Evans. He is very boom bust.