2013 NFL Season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My prediction for tonight is that RGKnee gets prepped for his 4th ACL surgery followed directly by Cousins beating the fuck out of the 49ers.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
RG3's knee will be explode so hard there will be a mushroom cloud

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone see Browner going to be suspended for 8 games? Holy fuck the Seahawks defense is just a juice fest on the level of any given MLB team.
I saw that it is going to be a 1 year suspension but for substance abuse instead of peds. I wonder how bad the Seahawks defense will be without Browner and Thurmond.

Column_sl

shitlord
Not to mention the Pats are always in the playoffs as a threat, unlike #Cough# the Giants.

Hope they booked there vacations already this year =)

It's time for 4 quarters of Washington Redskins football, folks. Brace yourselves for the Kyle Shanahan/Bob Griffin offensive shit show. Because they're still too cute to just give the ball to Alfred Morris until the cows come home.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is there some reason they won't put artificial turf in at Washington? Seems to always be an issue

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That said its easy to yank the chain of the haters here.
Hey FUCK YOU!

smile.png

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's time for 4 quarters of Washington Redskins football, folks. Brace yourselves for the Kyle Shanahan/Bob Griffin offensive shit show. Because they're still too cute to just give the ball to Alfred Morris until the cows come home.
Maybe the reason they don't give Morris the ball like that is because their cows are like mine and are already home?

Is there some reason they won't put artificial turf in at Washington? Seems to always be an issue
Owner didn't want to pay the cost to convert from real/dead grass to field turf...even after the quarterback he's mortgaged the team's future for destroyed his knee on the spraypainted dirt they call a football field starting around November 1st or so. I guess they re-sodded this year, so maybe it's better than nothing.