2013 NFL Season

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Stats and wins are two different things but anyways i'm done. It's like arguing with a bunch of 4 year olds. Let's totally ignore shit like him having the worst offense in the league, no recievers, no running backs, etc.

Tea_sl

shitlord
I've never argued that Tebow was a good passer. Why does that matter in the NFL where literally the only thing that matters is the team who gets the win?
Because he got his wins the same way RG3 and Kaep did - the read option. Except RG3 and Kaep are both shit this year because the NFL figured out the read option, despite both of them being much better passers than Tebow.

So, it seems a lot like you are saying that despite the gimmick offense that Tebow ran being shut down and despite the fact that he would be the worst passer in the league. That he should have a job because he wins games - with magic.

are you seeing why he won games, but sucks at QB?

IzAZQoN.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Because he got his wins the same way RG3 and Kaep did - the read option. Except RG3 and Kaep are both shit this year because the NFL figured out the read option, despite both of them being much better passers than Tebow.

So, it seems a lot like you are saying that despite the gimmick offense that Tebow ran being shut down and despite the fact that he would be the worst passer in the league. That he should have a job because he wins games - with magic.
Nah, i'm saying he deserved a chance to not be like those 2. Maybe he would've turned out in the same boat, maybe not. We'll never know, now will we?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tebow was 7-5 in the regular season, 8-6 if you count playoffs. If you want to include his starts from the season before that's a total of 9-8 record.

Totally worth it to build an entire offense around a qb who can't throw and has a W/L record 1 game over .500

Tea_sl

shitlord
Nah, i'm saying he deserved a chance to not be like those 2. Maybe he would've turned out in the same boat, maybe not. We'll never know, now will we?
He was in camp this year. He had a chance. You're right the NFL is all about winning, which is why he's unemployed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
But totally get mad and leave because we're ignoring this 7-1 W/L record he was never even close to having. Dude sucks and no amount of screaming "He just wins baby!!" will ever change that

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
7-5... on a team with literally nobody on offense. 8-6 if you count the playoffs like he said.

Tom Brady (arguably the best quarterback in the NFL) is 8-3 this year on a team with literally nobody on offense (now he has Gronk back at least). Yeah. If Tebow would've gone 4-8 or something I wouldn't even argue but he took a pile of shit and turned it into a contender.

And Ambit, you're the one who apparantly can't get over me saying he went 7-1 despite me admitting already that I pulled the number out of my ass. Pretty sure nobody even mentioned it again except for you after you posted the records.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Alright, which one of you assholes invited Wizardhawk to this thread?

How many pages should we devote to players that aren't even in the fucking NFL?

Let's get back to important shit, like how shitty Kaeperbro is and how the Rams are going to roll the Niners this weekend.

(best get my shit talking in now before I get a repeat of the last game)

Tea_sl

shitlord
Some men aren't interested in anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch a quarterback noodle arm a ball in the vague direction of a receiver.

At least Ryan Mallett can deliver balls 10 yards away from the nearest receiver with zip.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
7-5... on a team with literally nobody on offense. 8-6 if you count the playoffs like he said.

Tom Brady (arguably the best quarterback in the NFL) is 8-3 this year on a team with literally nobody on offense (now he has Gronk back at least). Yeah. If Tebow would've gone 4-8 or something I wouldn't even argue but he took a pile of shit and turned it into a contender.

And Ambit, you're the one who apparantly can't get over me saying he went 7-1 despite me admitting already that I pulled the number out of my ass. Pretty sure nobody even mentioned it again except for you after you posted the records.
Don't forget that sweet 7-3 loss Tebow had against Orton's Chiefs that propelled the Broncos to the playoffs with a stellar 8-8 record.

Also don't forget how shitty they were the following year without Tebow

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm not the one who brought up Tebow, someone else brought him up first.

Also, Tebow didn't rely on easy completions in the backfield to pad his completion percent. I could join the NFL today and have a 70% completion rating by throwing everything to my safety valve who is standing 5 feet from me every play too.

Inb4 someone thinks i'm saying any QB who has good stats just dumps it off to pad stats etc.