2013 NFL Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I agree that it was a pretty lame call, but you KNOW they can't touch the QB once they slide and give themselves up. The guy followed him down. However, he absolutely didn't hit him in the head.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bad news for the 49ers if Staley is done for the year. Hopefully it isn't as bad as they made it sound, but if he collapsed when he tried to put all his weight on his leg, that is a bad sign.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ball on the 2 yard line? Check
One of the best running backs in the game? Check
Pass the ball, interception..... Priceless.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
my bears stream crapped out, you guys got a good one by chance?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wow, this Bears/Vikes game is just horseshit.

Edit: Closes the book on the 2013 season, fitting......

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foles is just in his second season right? What are the odds he ends up as the best qb out of that class (RG3, Luck, Wilson, Foles)?

I know it hasnt been a full season yet. But over his last 9-10 games he has been the best QB in the league. Pretty amazing...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holding is awful. Happens pretty much every play and is called terribly inconsistently.

49ers pass protection is not great right now. Pocket is collapsing quick, and if there isn't a lane for Kaepernick to run into right away, he panics.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Bears defense = attempting to strip the football while being carried by the ball carrier as he drives for extra yards.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holding is awful. Happens pretty much every play and is called terribly inconsistently.

49ers pass protection is not great right now. Pocket is collapsing quick, and if there isn't a lane for Kaepernick to run into right away, he panics.
One thing the Rams do well on D is rush the QB. bad holding call but you can see why they called it with the acting. Third down and forever, time for the Rams to do something retarded.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They essentially just gave up on the TD and wanted better field position for a field goal. I hate that kind of shit