2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Losing the helmet like that isn't a penalty for the offense though. It is more like a player stepping out of bounds before going in for a TD.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I know they didn't review it because the helmet came off, but because it was a touchdown.

What I'm saying is there are lot of things that can't be changed even if they are seen on a replay for something else, this should be one of those

picks

fs5kv4n.png

I'm literally at the "fingernails on a chalkboard" stage with these fucking discount double check commercials you'll see 10 times in a day of football. The games have way too many TV timeouts to begin with.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm literally at the "fingernails on a chalkboard" stage with these fucking discount double check commercials you'll see 10 times in a day of football. The games have way too many TV timeouts to begin with.
The mute button on my remote has had the printing rubbed off long ago. In short, I agree.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No shit. And the Aflac commercial with the fucking duck doing the halftime talk? Possibly the worst commercial I have ever seen, and they play it a ton too.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Christian Ponder is probably playing the last game of his career.

I dont know how anyone can seriously let him start ever again after this first half showing

moontayle

Golden Squire
Stuck watching Jets vs. 'Fins. If you look at the stat lines per team, Miami should be winning by like 4 scores by now. I mean, holy shit both of these teams just can't do anything right.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Stuck watching Jets vs. 'Fins. If you look at the stat lines per team, Miami should be winning by like 4 scores by now. I mean, holy shit both of these teams just can't do anything right.
It's nearly half time and Geno Smith is 2-7, 18 yds, 0 tds..

Yeah, it's not pretty