2013 NFL Season

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck you, ESPN. Wake up 15min before kickoff and Reggie Bush is listed as probable so I start him instead of Chris Johnson.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What does Seattle need to do to lock up home field for the playoffs? Pretty sure losing to the 9'ers didn't help.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fuck you, ESPN. Wake up 15min before kickoff and Reggie Bush is listed as probable so I start him instead of Chris Johnson.
He hurt himself in warmups, haha. I saw it at 12:59 and switched him for Fred Jackson (so it was almost like I just left Bush in anyways).

I didn't see how bad the snow was until it was too late to take Stafford out and put Brady in tho...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
just saw the NE highlights, holy shit can they not make a come back?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what iirc he hurt himself in pre-game stretches lol. Think they said he slipped and re-aggravated something.

Edit: Guess I should read before posting, already posted twice.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I started Bell. This week worked out gloriously for me. I have 137 points scored and I still have Brees to play. Although he may not fare well against Carolina. Thing is, I'm still not safe. My opponent has 116 and still has Marshall, Jeffery and Dan Bailey going. Fucking McCoy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn it. Steelers season ended by 3" of show stepping out of bounds. Motherfucker.
Was in the Monroeville mall about an hour ago. Was sitting in the food court enjoying my burbon chicken listening to Steelers fans cry about the game.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was in the Monroeville mall about an hour ago. Was sitting in the food court enjoying my burbon chicken listening to Steelers fans cry about the game.
Any time they have a crushing loss put on the one postgame call in show. It's hilarious listening to the in denial fans trying to deal with it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to see Manning break Brady's season TD record, only need 5 to tie I think, in 3 more games. Can just pray the cheifs keep playing well, so he doesn't get benched after clinching.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how that is lol, denvers defense is pretty bad. They pretty much have to have the offense score 40+ everytime to have a chance. Hell didn't Jax put up 20 against them?
Haven't seen a jax game all year but I was more thinking that shit won't cut it in the playoffs, especially now that its getting close to the time of year Mannnig shits a brick.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like to see Manning break Brady's season TD record, only need 5 to tie I think, in 3 more games. Can just pray the cheifs keep playing well, so he doesn't get benched after clinching.
I'm confused. During the game they had some graphic about most receivers with 10 TD's on a team. They listed 4 players (one had 11) so that right there was 41 TD's. Then they said Decker had another 7, so it's close to being 5 players. There were at least another 2 TD's from Manning in that game, possibly 3 (don't remember when I saw it, but before half).

Brady's record is 50...and according to that, Manning should've been at like 51 by the end of the game. So was that graphic just incredibly fucking wrong?