2013 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks that Miami is going to have to lose both games so the Steelers get in.

Where they will go on the road to 3 seed Cinci to win round 1...

Go on the road to knock 1 seed Denver out in round 2...

Go on the road to knock 4 seed Indy out in round 3...

Whoop up on those faggot ass Seahawks in real weather without piped in noise, the Seahawks fans cry about reffing for the next 10 years.

That's right bitches, it's a near exact replay of the playoffs and Super Bowl XL from 2005!! Only difference is they beat up on IndybeforeDenver that time.

TEAM OF DESTINY!

In case any of you want to bet on the next two weeks, here's the way they're going.

2013 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

moontayle

Golden Squire
I wouldn't roll over on the Bills. Their defense is pretty damn good. {madden}If they can limit the offensive mistakes then they have a good shot at winning the game{/madden}

Bills vs. Phins is like the one game everyone around here gets up for, regardless of how the team has been doing.

I bet you he has a better career. See you back here in a couple years when RGknee is retired and you are watching Cousins go to the playoffs with like the Cardinals or some shit.
I think the two games he started and won were against the Browns last year (shit) and the Falcons so far this year (utter shit). The numbers look good...but it's still a small body of work against bad teams. If the Redskins go 3-0 to finish the year I think there might be something there to talk about. It's Dallas and NYG to finish the year. Not great teams, but division rivals...and a big win over Dallas especially will get people talking. The whole summer will be rumors/leaks of Griffin and his daddy demanding that the owner trade Cousins.

Cousins being good might make the circus shit even worse, until they move one of them.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't roll over on the Bills. Their defense is pretty damn good. {madden}If they can limit the offensive mistakes then they have a good shot at winning the game{/madden}

Bills vs. Phins is like the one game everyone around here gets up for, regardless of how the team has been doing.
Trust me I know, I lived in Syracuse for 17 years and had season tickets to the bills for probably 10 of those years. My entire family is Bills fans.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Where's an Eagles fan to talk shit to? Cutler going to run wild at the Linc on Sunday, Wwwooooooooooooo!!!!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sucks that Miami is going to have to lose both games so the Steelers get in.

Where they will go on the road to 3 seed Cinci to win round 1...

Go on the road to knock 1 seed Denver out in round 2...

Go on the road to knock 4 seed Indy out in round 3...

Whoop up on those faggot ass Seahawks in real weather without piped in noise, the Seahawks fans cry about reffing for the next 10 years.

That's right bitches, it's a near exact replay of the playoffs and Super Bowl XL from 2005!! Only difference is they beat up on IndybeforeDenver that time.

TEAM OF DESTINY!

In case any of you want to bet on the next two weeks, here's the way they're going.

2013 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN
Don't drink the bong water bro

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Technically if the bears win and the packers and lions lose, they win the division sunday night. I mean I could see the packers losing to the steelers but I cant see how the fuck the lions can fuck up enough to outdo eli.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Don't the Dolphins have to win both and Patriots lose both for the Dolphins to get in?

Seems less likely than the Bears getting in, if so.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't the Dolphins have to win both and Patriots lose both for the Dolphins to get in?
No, Fins have a leg up on the 6th seed. If both win out both make it. In fact I'm pretty sure Miami can lose either game and still make it if NE beats Baltimore.

So either Fins win both games, or win one and Ravens lose one and they are in.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm still waiting for someone to destroy Picket Manning so the Griefs can win the division. Denver's O-line has really been amazing this year.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spoiled, good chance colts will dominate that division for another decade . I thought luck would be better this season but I still have faith he's going to live up to his hype a couple seasons from now

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was Al Davis fucked up on this level? Has Synder and Jones moved passed Al into unchartered territories of fucked up football franchises?
It's looking more and more like Kyle Shanahan sucks dick. Mike allowed Kyle to bring in a bunch of inexperienced coaches and they don't really know what they're doing. RG3 apparently is a headcase, and on top of that him and Kyle can't work together. I think Mike is somewhat of an innocent bystander in all of this. I still blame him because this entire circus was on his watch and it's his retarded son.

I'd really like to dump the entire coaching staff and RG3 and just roll with Cousins. A small group of Redskins fans are pointing out that Cousins and RG3 are playing somewhat comparably. The difference is, one of them is coming off 2 ACL tears and is one probably likely hit from career ending, and the other only has a handful of first team reps.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yep, Al Davis' wraith has entered Snyder.
I think for Al Davis to reach this level it would have to come out that Sebastian Janikowski was actually the one that made the call in trading Jon Gruden.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Trust me I know, I lived in Syracuse for 17 years and had season tickets to the bills for probably 10 of those years. My entire family is Bills fans.
So its not just you. Everyone in your family loves failure as well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Assuming the Lions and Packers don't lose? It's completely accurate. Come on bro there's websites dedicated to this sort of thing. Load up a playoff simulator.

Bears (who are winning their division) dont need to win 2 of their games to win the division, that is unless you're stupid enough to automatically assume that the Lions will win their next 2 games. Whereas the Lolphins are 2 games behind in their own division and have to rely on a wacky combo of wins/losses from other AFC teams in last 2 weeks just to sniff a wildcard slot.

Since 1990 the Bills have more wins and superbowl appearances than the Bears.
losing 4 superbowls in a row is the definition of failure
smile.png