2013 NFL Season

Gravy

Bronze Squire
No Christmas day pro football? Am I confusing this day with Thanksgiving? My memory is shite.

Edit: Also, it's mind bottling to me that 3 teams from the AFC West have a shot of being in the playoffs together. Has this happened before?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No Christmas day pro football? Am I confusing this day with Thanksgiving? My memory is shite.

Edit: Also, it's mind bottling to me that 3 teams from the AFC West have a shot of being in the playoffs together. Has this happened before?
As Jait mentioned, Christmas is always NBA.

I don't know the last time three teams from the AFC West made playoffs, but three teams from the AFC North made playoffs in 2011.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure if it's been brought up before, but apparently Rodgers has been demanding the team make a big deal about saying he wants to play and the team won't let him. He's supposedly really sensitive about the Favre being considered tougher because of his reputation of playing through injuries

Gravy

Bronze Squire
As Jait mentioned, Christmas is always NBA.

I don't know the last time three teams from the AFC West made playoffs, but three teams from the AFC North made playoffs in 2011.
You and Jait make me sad. Oh well, I guess I'll have to talk this Christmas.

I would have thought 3 teams from the same division would be more of a rarity, but I guess not!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the games play out how the Vegas odds show, this is what the playoffs will look like

yAi9Sjh.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jooka,

I am ready to collect my $400 bet as was agreed at the beginning of this season when you bet me that Detroit Lions would win the division.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jooka,

I am ready to collect my $400 bet as was agreed at the beginning of this season when you bet me that Detroit Lions would win the division.
Didn't think he'd accepted that stipulation, but here we go.

$100 says lions Win the division. Up to 5 takers.
Ill take all 5 bets.
I'll put you down as #1, I want to punish more people. 4 more to go
Ok I've got Araysar and disp down for the bet, gonna cut it off there as I end up missing pages of this thread since I end up having to go a couple days at a time where I don't keep up from lack of time and just skip to the last page.

EDIT Araysay, since you wanted all of them, you can go for $400 if you like.
just give me the other 3 bets as well.
I was bored.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok I've got Araysar and disp down for the bet, gonna cut it off there as I end up missing pages of this thread since I end up having to go a couple days at a time where I don't keep up from lack of time and just skip to the last page.

EDIT Araysay, since you wanted all of them, you can go for $400 if you like.
Hmm, $400 if Lions dont win NFC Central. Feels like I'm walking into a trap.

Alright.

I'll give you $400 if Lions win NFC North
You give me $400 if Packers, Bears or Vikings win NFC North.
Just so we have the proper paperwork in front of us

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
AFC East: Miami Dolphins
AFC Champions: Miami Dolphins
Superbowl Champions: Miami Dolphins.

/thread, someone start the 2014 draft thread.
Since we're combing through old posts, I stumbled across this one.

haha.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Apropos of nothing, I just won my second FF League Championship in a row for the one league I participate in every year. Here was my final team:

rrr_img_54420.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The league is actually just comprised of random sock puppet accounts that are all him, the sad life of a Cowboys fan.