2013 NFL Season

moontayle

Golden Squire
I had #1 pick so AP was a given. I was as surprised as anyone to see Manning still on the board when it finally came back around to me. From there I simply tried to make smart picks based upon what was available. When it came time to grab a second QB, both Rivers and Romo were still available so I grabbed Rivers. Then a couple of rounds later I still saw Romo there so I grabbed him as either trade bait or simply to keep his points off someone else's team. About half that list were mid season pickups too.

It's from the Patchtimer forums, for those who still remember that place. Full 12 person league, 10 of us were at the draft so it wasn't just me against a bunch of autodraft ninnies. The guy I beat in the championship game actually beat me twice during the regular season. It's all in good fun but I definitely capitalized on the Manning slip.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
41 year old high school teacher. I think I'll have to watch the Cowboys/Eagles game.

Edit: Not sure which mod gave me that hideous avatar, but, what the fuck?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty standard for qb's nowadays. Flacco has a 28 mil hit in 16 and a 31 mil hit in 17. Hell, even super shitty Bradford is an 18 mil hit next year.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DPOTY is interesting this year. I think it's probably between Richard Sherman or Robert Mathis for people who will actually have a shot, but there's a ton of guys that should be considered. Quinn, DeAndre Levy, Alterraun Verner, LaVonte David, Karlos Dansby, Navarro Bowman all should be way up there. Bowman might have enough of a name to get considered with Sherman and Mathis but I think the rest will get overlooked.

Sean Lee would have been in that top group if he'd stayed healthy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Disp has been paid, if Araysar quits being a bitch about it, he will to.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
DPOTY is interesting this year. I think it's probably between Richard Sherman or Robert Mathis for people who will actually have a shot, but there's a ton of guys that should be considered. Quinn, DeAndre Levy, Alterraun Verner, LaVonte David, Karlos Dansby, Navarro Bowman all should be way up there. Bowman might have enough of a name to get considered with Sherman and Mathis but I think the rest will get overlooked.

Sean Lee would have been in that top group if he'd stayed healthy.
I think Tamba Hali would have been in that group if he'd been able to keep up the pace he set the first 4 or 5 games. Oh well. I'd probably give Sherman the DPOTY, but that's probably because he gets his name mentioned more than the others.