2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun is speechless by the awesomeness of Alex "Winner" Smith
Nah, I'm going to let the Chief fans continue to be delusional. Alex is playing great against a horrible defense. I remember in 2011, when he played out of his mind against the Saints. Anybody remember how the next game turned out? Oh, that's right! When it mattered most, he shut down.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Nah, I'm going to let the Chief fans continue to be delusional. Alex is playing great against a horrible defense. I remember in 2011, when he played out of his mind against the Saints. Anybody remember how the next game turned out? Oh, that's right! When it mattered most, he shut down.
Man, I cannot wait for SF to get knocked out in the first round.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We will see how they handle the second half. Plenty of teams come out and play totally different after half time.
Probably too late for that now. Don't see the Colts overcoming this deficit. Especially if the Chiefs convert that interception into more points.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
5waxv.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Kyle Williams had a lot to do with that loss too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
ughh,its the play offs where its 1 and done, it matters most right fucking NOW.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
31 points in a single half. Current Qb rankings:

1a. Manning
1b. Smith
32. Kaeperbro

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Salty.